Visiting Tuscany in June on Quest

KtmcdMiddleTennessee

You'll have no problem bringing onto the ship as much as you like; you will need to consider how to get it back home. We've packed in our checked luggage before, but do consider the weight, as luggage weight limitations seem to be getting lighter and lighter. There are some fantastic wine shops in Italy, and you may be able to have them ship home for you

We visited a fantastic restaurant in Tuscany where the owner had his own vineyard. We purchased a case and he shipped it to the U.K. for us very cheaply. It arrived via UPS.

Liz, would you mind sharing where this restaurant was in Tuscany? Thanks

Liz, would you mind sharing where this restaurant was in Tuscany? Thanks

I cannot for the life of me remember the name. We were on a private day tour and the driver took us there. It overlooked the bay of Naples and the food was sublime. All from their own garden. If I do remember it, I’ll let you know.

I cannot for the life of me remember the name. We were on a private day tour and the driver took us there. It overlooked the bay of Naples and the food was sublime. All from their own garden. If I do remember it, I’ll let you know.

My friends will laugh at this because they disown me when we do geography trivia because my knowledge is so poor. But I am thinking that lovely restaurant may have been in the South rather than Tuscany if it overlooked the Bay of Naples.

I won't be at all surprised though if I am completely wrong:)

My friends will laugh at this because they disown me when we do geography trivia because my knowledge is so poor. But I am thinking that lovely restaurant may have been in the South rather than Tuscany if it overlooked the Bay of Naples.

I won't be at all surprised though if I am completely wrong:)

😂 OMG how stupid am I? :'):'):'):')

Sorry...... 😂

Just about any winery will ship back to your home (that's what we did) and even some very small places have websites from which you can order once back home as well. Take a few bottles to enjoy on board , a few maybe in your checked luggage - ship the rest. You don't want to deal with checking boxed cases on each of your flights.