Equinox 1106?

39august

I searched the S-class ship board, but there is no direct info about this cabin. There is only a mention of it as an aside for cabin 1105. I know it will have a bit larger balcony. Can anyone give me an idea of how much larger than a regular balcony cabin? And where is the bed placement? Any other info is appreciated.

We’ve stayed in 1109 three times and 1102 once. Quiet and close to OV for early coffee and the pool. It is our preferred location. The only problem we had with the end cabin, 1102, was the public restroom cleaning at 2am. Got a little noisy with banging doors and much repetitive flushing. 1106 should be fine. The balconies are large—but covered by overhang. My husband avoids the sun so it is perfect for him.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Stateroom 1106 has the bed by the balcony. It has a larger balcony from the normal -- I would say almost 2x the size of a normal balcony. As others have said, 1108 next door has the largest balcony, about 3x that of a normal balcony. It's an excellent stateroom and in a great location on the ship.