Thoughts on Whisper Cruise

Lois R

Thanks for these really informative posts.

We are looking forward to our Whisper cruise between Venice and Monte Carlo in a few short weeks and have already decided to try Vino Vino when we're in Venice the night before.

Good morning, hope you enjoy it as much as I did:D….just want you to know, it is a small place and many folks are cruisers/travelers from around the world. Funny story, there was a family sitting near me and we were chatting a bit and it ended up they live in the same place as I do!:)

Hello friends, I haven't done a "full fledged review" in many years but I thought I would give some thoughts on my recent cruise after getting back into the swing of things. (work, etc.).

Thank you, reading your story is like revisiting Venice from our computer desk!

Thank you, reading your story is like revisiting Venice from our computer desk!

Glad you enjoyed it.:) Time is such a funny thing...….can't believe I am home 2 weeks:eek:

Lois, I finally got around to checking the Silver Seas thread to see if you had posted a review. It sounds like you had a great trip with the exception of a couple of tours. Glad you really enjoyed your cruise. I also loved Venice when I was there. Neil

Lois, I finally got around to checking the Silver Seas thread to see if you had posted a review. It sounds like you had a great trip with the exception of a couple of tours. Glad you really enjoyed your cruise. I also loved Venice when I was there. Neil

HI Neil:)...good to see you! Yes, that would be correct...…..overall it was a fabulous trip:D

Good morning, glad my review has eased your mind:)…...they are very good about how they treat everyone...…solos as well as not solo;)

As for the cocktail dress, you will be just fine. I am not a "dress" gal and wore some wide leg pants (black, of course LOL) they have a lovely floral print going down the leg out the outside and a black lace top. I felt totally appropriate. Yes, there were women in long dresses/gowns and men in tuxes but there were others in suits and cocktail dresses.

Make a note for me, if you can remember...…...if you see Ebru and Soroya, tell them Lois says thank you and a big hello...…:D……..I had dinner with them a few different times...….just wonderful people.:)

Have a great cruise...…….what is your itinerary?

Hi

Sorry for late reply.... my itinerary is Monte Carlo, Sorrento, Taormina, Valletta, Dubrovnik and Venice. I will certainly say hello to Ebro and Soroya if I see them. I'm just beginning to think about what to pack ... excited but somewhat anxious too. Domestic flights booked so not much more to do now, other than count down the days to my much awaited holiday 😀

• 4 weeks later...
Good morning, glad my review has eased your mind:)…...they are very good about how they treat everyone...…solos as well as not solo

Make a note for me, if you can remember...…...if you see Ebru and Soroya, tell them Lois says thank you and a big hello...…:D……..I had dinner with them a few different times...….just wonderful people.:)

Hi Lois

I had a wonderful solo cruise, met loads of lovely people and I said "hello" to both the hostesses for you. I sat with them at dinner a couple of times.

The advice I received from you and this forum on suite location, clothing (haha) and speciality restaurants was all invaluable.

I had no complaints with the level of service ... my butler was brilliant despite being busy and generally I found everyone to be incredibly helpful.

The ports of call were great, the weather was very HOT and all my tours, apart from a slight 'hiccup' on one, were all good.

Looking forward to booking my next trip !!

Good morning, glad my review has eased your mind:)…...they are very good about how they treat everyone...…solos as well as not solo

Hi Lois

I had a wonderful solo cruise, met loads of lovely people and I said "hello" to both the hostesses for you. I sat with them at dinner a couple of times.

The advice I received from you and this forum on suite location, clothing (haha) and speciality restaurants was all invaluable.

I had no complaints with the level of service ... my butler was brilliant despite being busy and generally I found everyone to be incredibly helpful.

The ports of call were great, the weather was very HOT and all my tours, apart from a slight 'hiccup' on one, were all good.

Looking forward to booking my next trip !!

Good morning...….so glad you had a great cruise:D. I haven't booked anything for 2019 yet:eek:. I keep telling myself I need to but haven't gotten around to it.