Iron in Laundry’s Room

moonbeem1961

On the Wind last March, Miele washing machines automatically injected liquid soap based on the settings you choose. You don't say which ship you will be on, but my sense from looking at pictures and videos is that this arrangement is fleet-wide.

They are all free of charge, but be aware that there may be very popular times to do laundry, such as sea days. I do remember seeing an ironing board and iron, but I didn't use them, so I can't speak to their quality.

Once piece of advice I've heard (and may need to follow some day) is to seek out the laundry facilities on the upper decks with the higher-end suites, as their laundry is provided in their fare, so those machines stand a higher chance of being available.

Once piece of advice I've heard (and may need to follow some day) is to seek out the laundry facilities on the upper decks with the higher-end suites, as their laundry is provided in their fare, so those machines stand a higher chance of being available.
Shhh... don’t give away all us Vista Suite cruisers secrets. [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shhh... don’t give away all us Vista Suite cruisers secrets. [emoji6]

OOOOPS. Sorry (not sorry). ;) I'll be in a Vista next February on a 14-day Shadow voyage, and will likely be trekking to the upper decks in search of an open Miele -- especially after a 5-day pre-cruise stay in Singapore. I won't tell if you don't :D

Thank you all very much for answering my questions will be on the Muse.

Moonbeam

The is an iron which works on a timer and fold out ironing board.

I have never had to wait to use it, but a single time when some pax was ironing a large silk scarf for his wife! That was impressive.

The iron is just fine.

I don't spend much time ironing on board, most of my stuff doesn't wrinkle, it's the occasional linen shirt which needs a touch up when emerging from the suitcase!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro