Starbucks on the Bliss

dpepper64

I've seen contradicting information regarding redeeming your Starbucks Stars for free drinks on the Bliss. One person early on stated that yes, they could redeem their stars from the App to get free drinks. Then on this post someone stated that no, you cannot redeem stars for free drinks. Can someone please confirm if you can or cannot redeem stars from your app for free Starbucks drinks? We are going at the end of September and have saved up lots of free drinks based on the earlier comment.

I've seen contradicting information regarding redeeming your Starbucks Stars for free drinks on the Bliss. One person early on stated that yes, they could redeem their stars from the App to get free drinks. Then on this post someone stated that no, you cannot redeem stars for free drinks. Can someone please confirm if you can or cannot redeem stars from your app for free Starbucks drinks? We are going at the end of September and have saved up lots of free drinks based on the earlier comment.

I was on the Bliss Panama Canal cruise in May and I was NOT able to redeem my stars for free drinks (though I did earn them). As with many other things on this ship, stuff can change as sailings continue. I have a friend going on the July 7th cruise and I will see if he can find out something definitive if he has a chance.

Does anyone know if you can use the app to pre-order and pre-pay and then just walk in to pick it up when it's ready (as you can at most Starbucks stores now)?

Sure. They will even bring it to you poolside if you don’t feel like going there!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Sure. They will even bring it to you poolside if you don’t feel like going there!

So if they do poolside delivery, does that mean you can just order preorder and prepay via the app to have your favorite drink delivered to your room and yet earn reward stars?

So if they do poolside delivery, does that mean you can just order preorder and prepay via the app to have your favorite drink delivered to your room and yet earn reward stars?

Unfortunately they will only deliver to the pool because they don’t want you getting the floor all wet and slippery from your wet bathing suit!

• 2 weeks later...

Waiting for that confirmation about whether or not you can redeem stars. I, too, had read that you could, so I've been saving up my free ones for my November cruise. If I can't, I need to use them before I go because some of them will expire before I get home.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
On 7/19/2018 at 3:57 PM, pmcx68 said:

Hello

My wife has a starbucks gift card loaded with cash. Does anyone know if we can use that?

You cannot use your Starbucks gift card on the Escape but I don't know about the Bliss.  I met quite a few folks last week who purchased gift cards for themselves and were told they couldn't use them.  Land only, is what the ship's officer said.

We were on the Bliss in September 2018.  We were able to use her physical starbucks card to redeem cash that was loaded on it.  We were unable to preorder our drinks.  We were surprised that the lines were never more than 5 people long.  Several mornings there was no one in line.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/4/2018 at 5:15 PM, yankees111 said:

Starbucks on a cruise ship. What is next-a KFC?emoji849.png

Already have Margarittaville, Baskin Robbins and Guy Fieri joints afloat.  Seems this is the growing trend.  Guess we will never see a Chic Fil'A as they don't open on Sundays.

• Like 1

On 7/4/2018 at 2:15 PM, yankees111 said:

Starbucks on a cruise ship. What is next-a KFC?emoji849.png

yeah, probably. if people didn't like it it wouldn't happen. people like Starbucks coffee and appreciate being able to drink their regular coffee on the ship!

• Like 1