Swimming on getaway

Nolewis3

hi we are first time cruisers and leaving Sunday on getaway. We have always done all inclusive in past so are trying to see if pools are open at night to swim? We have three kids lol and also is there a place at night thst is not waterfront that you can sit and just watch the ocean

Thanks for any information!

Nicole

It's been 3 years since I was on the Getaway, but I do recall the pool being opened some evenings. As far as watching the water, the Waterfront (I believe that's deck 8?) that goes all the way around the ship has lots of great places to sit back and watch the water go by. And be sure to check out the wake off the back of the ship! We can stand for a long time just watching that.

Have an awesome cruise!!

Rereading your question and realized you were referring to someplace that's not the Waterfront. You can find other places for sure, usually around the pool area on one of the upper decks, or at the front or back of the ship.

THe adult pool is open later than the family pool, but after a certain hour anyone can use it. I just don't remember the closing time. There are plenty of places to sit outside and watch the ocean, both up on the higher decks or on decks six, seven or eight.

Rereading your question and realized you were referring to someplace that's not the Waterfront. You can find other places for sure, usually around the pool area on one of the upper decks, or at the front or back of the ship.

Thank you so much !