What ships for a 30somethings party type vibe?

ihrtcruise

Your shorter, weekend cruises will have that atmosphere overall.

And then your Away ships are probably the best 7+ day ships - more because there are more venues and so many people on board that they're bound to have a group that create that vibe.

But I also think the timing has something to do with it.

It's peak summer!

Things to consider -- length of the cruise and the time of year. If you go for 7+ day cruises the age demographic will skew older.

I was thinking the same thing and ready to post that. The other type of ship that may have a younger, more party minded crowd will be the mega ships. It seems the younger crowd likes the variety, the shows, etc on the mega ships. Of course I am generalizing. This doesn't mean older people do not like the mega ships or don't ever book a party atmosphere ship.

Let me add one more thing, except for the party/booze cruises there really are not any NCL ships that are noted for being party ships.

Well dang - we wouldn't have a problem cruising on Sky again, but I would MUCH prefer to cruise Nov-Feb when it's not quite so overbearingly hot down there. BUT I don't see that the Sky cruises there at that time? :(

Well dang - we wouldn't have a problem cruising on Sky again, but I would MUCH prefer to cruise Nov-Feb when it's not quite so overbearingly hot down there. BUT I don't see that the Sky cruises there at that time? :(

EDIT: Ok I lied lol - they're there - just no open sailing yet for 2019-2020, THAT'S why I couldn't find them.