Questions about thermal spa pass?

QueenOfZoom

We are booked on Breakaway for a 10 day in January. It’s port heavy but I’m only interested in getting off the ship at maybe one or two; I tend to hang out by the pool most of the day. Have done a bunch of cruises but have never tried the spa. Approximately how much is a pass for a 10 day cruise? Can only one person in the cabin purchase the pass? Are there a limited number available?

Not sure about the cost for a 10 day, but when we did an 11 day on the Pearl it was $219.

And yes, only one person in the cabin can purchase the pass. When you do so, it will ask you who it is for. It is not like the drink package where everyone in the cabin has to purchase it.

And according the NCL, they do limit the number of passes. Not sure how many for the Breakaway but for the Pearl it was 60 passes.

I never saw more than 6 people in the spa at one time, including me.

I was on a 14 day on the Breakaway in February, and the spa pass was $299. I first tried to use the spa on a sea day in the afternoon - big mistake. It was super crowded and noisy. So I only went in the mornings and while in port, when it was much more enjoyable.

We are booked on Breakaway for a 10 day in January. It’s port heavy but I’m only interested in getting off the ship at maybe one or two; I tend to hang out by the pool most of the day. Have done a bunch of cruises but have never tried the spa. Approximately how much is a pass for a 10 day cruise? Can only one person in the cabin purchase the pass? Are there a limited number available?

NCL says that there are a limited number of passes. The cost on Getaway (I am assuming that Breakaway is the same) is more than on the smaller ships. It is about $200 per week, so a 10 day pass will be around $275. The passes are sold to individuals and there is no need for everyone in the cabin to buy the pass. You will find that the pool is very crowded most of the time, even in port, and the spa will be a great place for you to get some peace and quiet. Keep in mind that there is no bar service in the spa, though water is available and they do not stop you from bringing in alcoholic beverages.

• 3 months later...