Oasis of the Seas Port Canaveral JR. Suite boarding

I recently upgraded us to a Jr. Suite. It is a surprise for my wife. I was wondering if there is a separate waiting area amd early boarding for suite guests, and if Jr. Suite guests are included.

Also would you suggest skipping the early boarding and check in to maintain the surprise so she finds out when we get to the cabin. TIA [emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Forums mobile app

I recently upgraded us to a Jr. Suite. It is a surprise for my wife. I was wondering if there is a separate waiting area amd early boarding for suite guests, and if Jr. Suite guests are included.

Also would you suggest skipping the early boarding and check in to maintain the surprise so she finds out when we get to the cabin. TIA [emoji3]

At port canaveral there is a separate suite waiting area and suite check in line that you get to use in jr suites.

She will know upon getting her set sail pass as it would be silver in color for js guests. If she is observant she might notice the difference upon checkin.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

At port canaveral there is a separate suite waiting area and suite check in line that you get to use in jr suites.

She will know upon getting her set sail pass as it would be silver in color for js guests. If she is observant she might notice the difference upon checkin.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Thanks. I didn't know that the sea pass cards would look different. I guess finding out at check in will be cool though

Thanks. I didn't know that the sea pass cards would look different. I guess finding out at check in will be cool though

Only if she knows that suites get a different color card. If you arrive after boarding has been going on for a bit, then you wouldn't have to even go to the suite waiting area and can check in at any counter since suites have their own. We were in a JS on Oasis last fall on a b2b. We were early enough that we waited in the suite waiting area. So, depending on when you arrive and whether she even knows the difference in card colors, you might be able to pull it off.

That's for my wife and I both found out. Our only Upgrade Fairy visit was at the pier there.

When we sailed out of PC last year and since we were a jr. suite they sent us to the suite counter (very far end). That was exciting enough for me ;o) Then to get to wait in the suites seating area was also exciting (it was our first jr. suite). I think the boarding order was wedding parties first, then pinnacles then suites.

You don't need to wait for actually opening the cabin door to surprise her. If anything, all of the above steps were exciting and the surprises just kept piling up so by the time we got to the cabin it was the biggest surprise of all. We were very eager to get into the cabin after all of that. I would also say that if you haven't ever booked a jr. suite before, all of the above will be special to her.

If you arrive around 11 am, there is a good chance the ship is boarding already. Not need to sit and wait to board. Check in is very fast, and the lines move quickly even at security.

Most likely she won't realize the upgrade until she sees the cabin. Enjoy your cruise. :)