Luggage valet to Miami -cruise from Fort Lauderdale

• 1 month later...

Does Royal Caribbean offer luggage valet out of the Port of Miami? And if they do, does it work with FLL airport ? My cruise will be from Miami, but I'm flying home from Fort Lauderdale. I was wondering because our flight home from FLL won't be until 4:30 p.m, hate to drags all the luggage with us around.I did some research, but did not see anything . Thanks in advance.

Does Royal Caribbean offer luggage valet out of the Port of Miami? And if they do, does it work with FLL airport ? My cruise will be from Miami, but I'm flying home from Fort Lauderdale. I was wondering because our flight home from FLL won't be until 4:30 p.m, hate to drags all the luggage with us around.I did some research, but did not see anything . Thanks in advance.

Yes to both questions.

I know, I've never done this before that's why I asked. And if Bob ( Host Clarea ) and other people said it's available then I hope it is :)
We've done Port of Miami to FLL a few times but not since March this year. The only hang-up is the extended time restriction. We've actually made it to 10:40am FLL flights (not recommended) from Miami but LV requires a 2:00pm or later flight restriction. It tends to make less appealing for us unless we can get a direct flight after 2.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

We've done Port of Miami to FLL a few times but not since March this year. The only hang-up is the extended time restriction. We've actually made it to 10:40am FLL flights (not recommended) from Miami but LV requires a 2:00pm or later flight restriction. It tends to make less appealing for us unless we can get a direct flight after 2.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Thank you.Our flight is not until 4:30 so I think we will be okay.