kids sail free booking question.

I was looking at a pacific coastal, says the price is from 271pp + 140.00pp Tax and port fee and when you enter in how many people it says kids sail free + Bogo2nd guest , please enter age (2yo), i proceed and let them pick the room to get lowest price and the end result is this.

Interior Stateroom Guarantee

$1,133.00

3 Guests

Guest 1

Cruise Fare

$467.00

Taxes & Fees

$140.48

Guest 2

Cruise Fare

$467.00

Taxes & Fees

$140.48

Guest 3

Cruise Fare

$199.00

Taxes & Fees

$140.48

Discounts & Credits

Flash Sale

$50.00

BOGO NO REF DEP

$272.00

Average cost per person

$410.81

Total

$1,232.44

Shouldn't the total be under a thousand? they are charging for the child even though it says free ( i realize the 140 port fee may have to be paid still but i am not sure?)

help?

Taxes and fees are required for all guests, even "free" guests (kids sail free, or if you win a free cruise), and gratuities are required as well (but that's not listed in your pricing)

I'm not sure about that $199 price for the third guest. I thought maybe they were just "averaging" the total out, but the price for 2 people was like $940 or so, so with the taxes and fees for the child it should be about $1,080.

The internet site gives you the correct price, but it “averages” everything as it does not show the discounts. Take the same cabin category, cruise, etc. and figure fare for two, add taxes for child, and it should come out the same as the internet fare computed.

BOGO NO REF DEP

$272.00

Average cost per person

$410.81

Total

$1,232.44

it doesn't appear that your cruise is eligible for this promotion. Are you sure it's within the dates eligible for a promotion? Which cruise is it and on which date?

When I bought my KSF cruise the other week, it clearly stated

KSF discount - $XX.

Like this:

Interior

$3,242.00

3 Guests

Deck 10 Room xxxx

Guest 1

Cruise Fare

$1,124.00

Taxes & Fees

$137.65

Guest 2

Cruise Fare

$1,124.00

Taxes & Fees

$137.65

Guest 3

Cruise Fare

$994.00

Taxes & Fees

$137.65

Discounts & Credits

Flash Sale

$75.00

KSF NO REF DEP

$1,725.00

Average cost per person

$618.32

Total

$1,854.95

it doesn't appear that your cruise is eligible for this promotion. Are you sure it's within the dates eligible for a promotion? Which cruise is it and on which date?

When I bought my KSF cruise the other week, it clearly stated

KSF discount - $XX.

September 17th Pacific Coastal is listed under the promotion page on Royal Caribbean's website, and the prices match up perfectly with what OP posted. My best guess is that since that cruise is currently part of the Going Going Gone sale, it might not be combinable with KSF, and the GGG rate is better than the regular price with KSF rate. That's just a guess though

September 17th Pacific Coastal is listed under the promotion page on Royal Caribbean's website, and the prices match up perfectly with what OP posted. My best guess is that since that cruise is currently part of the Going Going Gone sale, it might not be combinable with KSF, and the GGG rate is better than the regular price with KSF rate. That's just a guess though

I think you are right.

The site's been glitchy. KSF page even "included" a March 29 sailing, and somebody was very upset about it the other day, because March 29th is actually excluded from the KSF deal.

OP, you should call RCCL.