Crown and Anchor coupons?

so do you get a list of these in your stateroom?

Given that the coupon book no longer exists, there must be some way of knowing what you are getting...

You will get a letter in your stateroom with your list of coupons.

You can also ask for a list at Guest Services and any bar.

That's true of most of them, but on a couple of cruises we've gotten the extra bingo cards every time we played. They just saw that our card was Diamond and handed them to us.

The drinks are reloaded every day.

Other stuff, like Internet, was one time use and even then we had to go to Guest Services to get the charges reversed on our bill.

Plus, if you're doing a B2B you get a fresh set of coupons loaded for each leg of the trip... that's really nice.

Tom

I assume these are one-time use?

• 1 month later...
Here is the list I go by:

offerssmall.jpg

DaddyBytes, that is some brilliant work. Thank you so much for that effort. It bothers me that RCCL refuses to provide this information without requiring the pulling of teeth. It seems to me that has a Diamond member I should know what I am getting in advance of the cruise . The conspiracy theorist in me is convinced that RCCL wants to upsell me on a beverage package and does not want me to know what free drinks, for example, I am entitled to so that I don't buy that package.

:o Received this list a few months ago from a very helpful RC agent who emailed it to me. Happy to share it.

Great info, thanks ! Just a few questions. What qualifies you to be a gold member ? So each day you can do one offer for each person on a buy 1 get 1 free on wine for the entire cruise ? On the photos is that only a one time deal or do you get half off on each additional photo for each full price ?

Great info, thanks ! Just a few questions. What qualifies you to be a gold member ? So each day you can do one offer for each person on a buy 1 get 1 free on wine for the entire cruise ? On the photos is that only a one time deal or do you get half off on each additional photo for each full price ?

You are gold after your first cruise. Each coupon can only be used once. Each person gets their own set of coupons.

You are gold after your first cruise. Each coupon can only be used once. Each person gets their own set of coupons.

Thanks, this will be our 3rd Royal cruise so we will look to take advantage of this offer (we weren't aware of it on our last Royal voyage). An earlier poster stated that the drink coupon resets each day, is that true for gold ?

Thanks, this will be our 3rd Royal cruise so we will look to take advantage of this offer (we weren't aware of it on our last Royal voyage). An earlier poster stated that the drink coupon resets each day, is that true for gold ?

No. The post you are referring to is the 3 complimentary drink vouchers for Diamond and above.

:o Received this list a few months ago from a very helpful RC agent who emailed it to me. Happy to share it.

DaddyBytes, that is some brilliant work. Thank you so much for that effort. It bothers me that RCCL refuses to provide this information without requiring the pulling of teeth. It seems to me that has a Diamond member I should know what I am getting in advance of the cruise . The conspiracy theorist in me is convinced that RCCL wants to upsell me on a beverage package and does not want me to know what free drinks, for example, I am entitled to so that I don't buy that package.

He said that he got it from a Royal Caribbean agent.

Edited by Merion_Mom

Thanks! We will be Diamond on this cruise and I wondered what we were getting. Last year on the Freedom, there was no list in our cabin. Luckily I knew about the coupons and we went to guest services and had them print out a list for us. They are one time use, the drink coupons don't renew each day. I will miss the BOGO coffee coupons, I wonder why they stop at Emerald.

Thanks! We will be Diamond on this cruise and I wondered what we were getting. Last year on the Freedom, there was no list in our cabin. Luckily I knew about the coupons and we went to guest services and had them print out a list for us. They are one time use, the drink coupons don't renew each day. I will miss the BOGO coffee coupons, I wonder why they stop at Emerald.

Possibly because there is a coffee machine in the Diamond lounge.

When it's working it's a real treat. I figured out how to create lattes with two shots. Perfect for the morning! Way better than a single use coupon. When the machine is not working... not so much.

Tom

Possibly because there is a coffee machine in the Diamond lounge.

Thank you for sharing this! We are going on Allure b2b in just 2 weeks, so I'm looking for any and all info - getting very excited :) We usually go on Celebrity and are Select - my in-laws we travel with are Elite, so we'll be Emerald & Diamond on RC. I love that these are preloaded on the seapass card!

Thanks again for sharing all of your information. Greatly appreciated!

Happy sails to you!

Amanda

• 2 years later...