Where's your next cruise?

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 03:42 AM.
10,813 Posts
Joined Jul 2005
WooHoo, just booked our Alaska Land and Sea adventure on the Sapphire Princess for Aug 12, 2012. 13 nights of touring and cruising. What a great itin it is. Now I feel better, have a real cruise on the books.

2 nights in Fairbanks, 2 nights in Denali, 2 nights in Mt. McKinley at Princess lodges and the Fairbanks Hotel, some excursions are included and rail and motorcoach transportation. Then 7 nights Southbound cruise sailing the Alaska Gulf and the Inside Passage and visiting the Hubbard Glacier, Glacier Bay, Juneau, Skagway and Ketchican. We end in Vancouver.

Said I wasn't going to book anything so far out anymore but just had to do it. Why don't some of you guys join us?

Already thinking about a second visit to Alaska in the next couple of years but to do Prudhoe and the Artic Circle and dip my toes in the Artic Ocean! How cool would that be to say you've been to the Artic. (after this winter I must be nuts thinking about going cold!)

I think we are pretty much done with the Carribean...time to see the rest of the world for me. Not that I wouldn't go back to sun and sand...just isn't going to be our priority anymore.

Looking forward to our shortie 4 night June cruise on the Glory but gee, that just didn't feel like a real cruise. Should be fun though and relaxing. Not rushing to do anything for 4 days. Just going to walk the local area and visit the Market in St. John then back to the ship and enjoy while it's empty of cruisers.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Lynn
Cunard, 70s; RCCL: 70s, 80s, 1995 Song of America-Bermuda, 2005 Adventure of the Seas Southern and Eastern Caribbean, 2008 Explorer of the Seas Motorcycle cruise-Bermuda and Caribbean, 2010 Rhapsody of the Seas-Sydney Australia to French Polynesia to Hawaii, 2013 Grandeur of the Seas-cruise to nowhere; HAL: 2004 Zaandam-Caribbean; Princess: Caribbean Princess 2004-Eastern Caribbean, Caribbean Princess 2008-Canada, 2015 Grand Princess-Alaska land and sea, Coral Princess 2017 Partial Panama Canal cruise; Norwegian: 2014 Breakaway-Bermuda, 2014 Gem-Florida and Bahamas, 2016 Sky-Bahamas, 2017 Gem-Canada; MSC: 2014 MSC Divina - Western Caribbean; Carnival: 2006 Miracle Exotic Western Caribbean, 2007 Spirit Hawaii, 2009 Pride-Panama Canal and Inspiration -Cozumel, 2010 Destiny-Grand Cayman and Jamaica, 2011 Miracle B2B - Exotic Southern Caribbean, Glory-Canada, Glory-Cruise to Nowhere, Ecstasy-Bahamas/Half Moon Cay, 2012 Liberty-2.0 upgrades Western Caribbean, Glory- Canada, Miracle-Bahamas and Port Canaveral, 2013 Carnival Freedom-Western Caribbean and Key West, Carnival Breeze-Eastern and Southern Caribbean, Carnival Sunshine- Transatlantic Barcelona to New Orleans, Carnival Splendor-Pt Canaveral and Bahamas, 2014 Carnival Pride-Pt. Canaveral and Bahamas, Carnival Legend-Western Caribbean, Carnival Freedom-B2B, Western Caribbean and Key West, and part 2 Eastern Caribbean. 2015 Carnival Liberty-Western Caribbean, Carnival Ecstasy-Key West and Cozumel, Carnival Pride-Pt. Canaveral and Bahamas, Carnival Splendor- Canada and New England, Carnival Triumph-B2B Journeys cruises Oct and Nov Southern Caribbean and more, 2016 Carnival Fantasy-Bahamas, Carnival Pride-Grand Turk, HMC, Freeport, Carnival Vista last Med and Transatlantic, 2017 Carnival Conquest-Key West, Cozumel, Grand Cayman, Carnival Pride- Repo cruise Tampa to Baltimore via Panama Canal , Carnival Miracle 14 day RT Alaska Sept 2017. Fathom Cruise Line: 2016 Fathom Adonia Amber Cove DR