Next M.O.B. reunion cruise - let's plan!

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 03:33 AM.
Summerfield, Florida
7,295 Posts
Joined Nov 2003
Top of my list....Flying Trapeze School! Oh yeah...bring it on! LOL ...really that surely wasn't on my "bucket" list.

However, I would vote we check out the Quantum. BUT, I have to say, I'd rather have "high tea" than a Trapeze lesson! I value what remains of my life and like my two feet planted firmly on the ground!

Hope everyone is doing well! Colds all gone....sunshine shining, etc. It's beautiful here in Florida today. Rain, rain go away for all those in the Midwest. Sending some of our Florida sunshine your way!

Tonie...thinking about you!

I'm sorry I missed SKYPE on Sunday but we had company. We learned a new card game...3 Crowns or 5 Crowns, can't remember how many crowns...but it was fun anyway! It would be a fun game for our next cruise.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Karen

"Life is too short. So, love the people who treat you right. Forget the ones who don't and believe that everything happens for a reason!"

"Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value." (Albert Einstein)

Carnival Sunshine -10/15
Carnival Legend - 11/14
Carnival Dream - 1/14
Carnival Breeze - 3/13
MSC Poesia - 12/12
Carnival Dream - 9/12
Carnival Dream - 11/11
Ruby Princess - 9/11
Carnival Miracle - 01/11 B2B 02/11
Royal Caribbean Monarch of the Seas - 5/16
Norwegian Spirit - 04/10
Carnival Pride - 04/09
Carnival Miracle - 9/07
Carnival Spirit - 10/06
Norwegian Wind - 3/05
Norwegian Sun - 2/04
Norwegian Sky - 2/03
Norwegian Dream
Norwegian Leeward
Splendor of the Seas
Zenith
Olympia
Homeric
Atlantic
Doric
Franconia
Victoria BC
8,172 Posts
Joined Jan 2006
Oddly enough, I would really like to try the "sky diving" thing on the Quantum! Would never do the real thing, but something like that looks a lot safer.

But, maybe I'll just go for the bumper cars.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Sandy
"You're never too old to be young"

"To move, to breathe, to fly, to float; To gain all while you give; To roam the roads of lands remote; To travel is to live." - Hans Christian Andersen

P&O - 2 cruises
Princess - 2 cruises
NCL - 2 cruises
HAL - 1 cruise
RCCL - 1 cruise
Carnival - 17 cruises