EARN $50 ON A DISNEY CRUISE. - I need something from the gift shop and will pay you.

Rayden Lightning

EARN $50 ON THIS CRUISE.

Pick me up an item at the ship’s gift shop and be paid $50(+ shipping and handling)

I am looking for someone to purchase an art print which Disney only sells on their cruise ships. The artist is Larry Dotson and the print is titled “Disney’s Castaway Cay” and retails on the ships for $50.

The only size is a matted print 16x20 with the image being 9x13.

I will pay you the purchase price plus an additional $50, plus shipping and handling of $15.

We can determine the best way to exchange the print and the money. One way I thought that would protect both ofus is for you to list the print on Ebay once you return from your cruise. Email me once the print is listed on Ebay(either as a “bid” item or a “buy now” item) and I will immediately purchase the item for $100 (+ S/H of $15). I am open to other suggestions. I am guessing that the ship will even handle the packaging and shipping for you.

If you are interested, I can send you a pic of what the print looks like. Once I find someone who is interested I will remove or edit this post so I do not have two people buy the print.

Thank you for reading.

Rayden

Rmortis10@yahoo.com

Vienna, VA

PS. I sailed the Disney Wonder a few years ago. You are going to have an awesome time. Best cruise we have ever been on.

EARN $50 ON THIS CRUISE.

Pick me up an item at the ship’s gift shop and be paid $50(+ shipping and handling)

I am looking for someone to purchase an art print which Disney only sells on their cruise ships. The artist is Larry Dotson and the print is titled “Disney’s Castaway Cay” and retails on the ships for $50.

I will pay you the purchase price plus an additional $50, plus shipping and handling of $15.

We can determine the best way to exchange the print and the money. One way I thought that would protect both ofus is for you to list the print on Ebay once you return from your cruise. Email me once the print is listed on Ebay(either as a “bid” item or a “buy now” item) and I will immediately purchase the item for $100 (+ S/H of $15). I am open to other suggestions. I am guessing that the ship will even handle the packaging and shipping for you.

If you are interested, I can send you a pic of what the print looks like. Once I find someone who is interested I will remove or edit this post so I do not have two people buy the print.

Thank you for reading.

Rayden

Rmortis10@yahoo.com

Vienna, VA

PS. I sailed the Disney Wonder a few years ago. You are going to have an awesome time. Best cruise we have ever been on.

I'm not sure this sort of post is allowed. And, after 20 minutes you cannot edit/delete a post.

I can do it for you please PM me or email me goofylevine@ g-m-a-i-l

EARN $50 ON THIS CRUISE.

Thank you for reading.

Rayden

Rmortis10@yahoo.com

Vienna, VA

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Yes but thank you Foodluvr.

Per Disney

"Unfortunately, merchandise sold

onboard our cruise ships or at Disney Castaway Cay are not permitted by

U.S. Customs to be imported for sale within the United States. We are

not even permitted to offload complimentary merchandise to ship as

goodwill gestures."

AND A BIG THANK YOU shout out to Hotel CA and Goofy810 for trying. Unfortunately, one ship ran out and one did not carry the print. The ships re-supply at Castaway Cay apparently.

The good news is that someone may be getting me the print TODAY! I will have to wait to see when their cruise is over.

Best, Rayden