Will each Port Authority have area maps & guides?

lasekeye

On what cruise line?

We usually go into each port with info on what we want to do, if we aren't doing a ship's tour, or a private tour. None of the Hawaii ports are tht complicated, and there is tons of info on this board. A little research, and some note taking will prepare you very well.

We are on Carnival this week. I have made my notes, scoured for suggestions, screen shot maps and such, but if I'm able to pick up the What's happening magazines and such from each port, then there is just that much less I need to bring.

Learn how to use Google maps

There were several places oir friends said they coulsnt get service and not everyone has enough memory to cache everything prior to the trip.

To the OP, I've been told the airports have copies of all the brochures and magazines so I'm guessing ay least the larger ports do as well.

I've been told the port NCL uses in Maui had maps and info on the road to Hana.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Forums mobile app

• 3 weeks later...

Well, we are back from our cruise, so I thought I should reply to my own question for any other ppl wondering the same thing.

Only one port had the publications available right at the dock, all the other ports had them available in the town tourist areas in racks, along sidewalks or at storefronts.

Lots of info...activities (free and paid), shopping, restaurants, discount coupons and maps.

• 2 weeks later...
Well, we are back from our cruise, so I thought I should reply to my own question for any other ppl wondering the same thing.

Only one port had the publications available right at the dock, all the other ports had them available in the town tourist areas in racks, along sidewalks or at storefronts.

Lots of info...activities (free and paid), shopping, restaurants, discount coupons and maps.

Good to know! Thanks for the information.

Thanks for the info. Which port had the info right at the dock?

Just returned from Hawaii.

I strongly suggest that, if you're a AAA member that you pick up maps of each of the four islands and a copy of their travel book for Hawaii.