2 Intense Tom and Maris

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Unregistered, are you just back from your Thomson cruise? Get published on Cruise Critic; Write a Review!
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 03:39 AM.
Huddersfield
761 Posts
Joined Jan 2011
Just heard from them that they will be embarking Marella Celebration on January 17th 2018 - same day as me - thrilled. I presume back in their old haunt Horizons but as they are so popular maybe sometimes in Liberties too.
Gavin has said he will be the CD this winter (currently on Majesty until she leaves the fleet) and maybe Taylor as ACD A great pairing and they could be joined by the extremely funny Leighton on the entertainment team
Can't wait, just hope everywhere is ready for us and we're able to berth in the ports listed on this 14 day itinerary - Caribbean Gems and Coral Islands.
Huddersfield
761 Posts
Joined Jan 2011
Yes they do say Celebration is their favourite but I prefer Waters Edge to Horizons. So glad they're back in the Caribbean cos I won't be going to the Canaries again and Dream will probably be there in the winter until she leaves the fleet. Will be on her Sept 2018 from Corfu though.
West Mids
1,744 Posts
Joined Feb 2015
They had problems with the smokers in waters edge this year Maris was off for two days and Tom had to cover although not well himself, as I say just hope their contract will cover September, perhaps you could ask when you see them.

Sent from my VF-895N using Forums mobile app
Tayside
783 Posts
Joined Mar 2013
Last week on Dream they mentioned several times each night how happy they were to be going back on Celebration next year!

Sent from my iPad using Forums
Lancashire, UK
189 Posts
Joined Sep 2015
Originally posted by Vitalsign
Just heard from them that they will be embarking Marella Celebration on January 17th 2018 - same day as me - thrilled. I presume back in their old haunt Horizons but as they are so popular maybe sometimes in Liberties too.
Gavin has said he will be the CD this winter (currently on Majesty until she leaves the fleet) and maybe Taylor as ACD A great pairing and they could be joined by the extremely funny Leighton on the entertainment team
Can't wait, just hope everywhere is ready for us and we're able to berth in the ports listed on this 14 day itinerary - Caribbean Gems and Coral Islands.

We join you on 24/1 for 2 weeks, I've heard this duo are excellent, looking forward to seeing them, Not long now!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
EB (previously Bisphambelle)