Oceania vs. Azamara - Confused

AllisonJames

I am not sure what the OZ website shows but if they have a tab with Offers look there

They usually have several cruises with discounted SS

closer to sailing the lower the supplement

I have seen 10 to 50% SS

At the moment I see 17 cruise listed under the lower ss special

Thank you. Could be I have only looked at Oceania cruises which are popular, because I am destination driven.

Thank you. Could be I have only looked at Oceania cruises which are popular, because I am destination driven.

They all go to destinations :confused:

Like I said if you can see the link for OFFERS on their website check the ones with lower SS

Or sign up for their email offers if you can

They all go to destinations :confused:

Like I said if you can see the link for OFFERS on their website check the ones with lower SS

Or sign up for their email offers if you can

Thanks. I'll look. However, I suspect itineraries I love may be popular therefore 100% single supplement, which I'm not interested in.

the Washington Post has an article of some length on Azamara today Sun. Oct. 15 (already delivered to us on Sat.). It might give you some ideas of AZ but I really did not find it to match my experience on AZ Quest very much. First they did not mention much about the food and drink and Azmara is know for good food and included drinks. If they had bothered at all to check the web page, they probably could have figured out that night life is not the featured thing though some of the small orchestra/trio's/singers etc were very pleasant. Lecturers, nature folks (on some trips), trivia, and art/crafts. Most of the folks on this line know how to entertain themselves and enjoy leisurely dining, conversation, reading, cards etc. Another opinion for you to consider. BUT know yourself and your cruise style. O and AZ are for a well-traveled, intellectual and probably retired cruiser who likes to go places that the rest of the cruise world does not go. I find them similar and like them both -- for a different set of reasons for each line. I really like the old R ships -- small intimate comfortable.