Need Port Activity suggestions for the Danube Christmas Market cruise

claypot77

Do you recall who you did the walking food tour with, it's something I'm contemplating when in Budapest a few days before my river cruise end of November.

We did one with Taste Hungary and it was terrific. They get lots of rave reviews on Trip Advisor for good reason. We'll be booking with them again next year.

• 2 weeks later...
Looks like we will be on the same cruise next year! So much good information. This will be our first river cruise and first to Europe!! :D I couldn't be more excited.

What is the date of your cruise? We're doing another next year we enjoyed last year so much!

Good Morning Bubblez. We are booked on the AmaSerena for December 14th sailing. It seems like a long ways away, but I look forward to the months of preparation. My immediate focus is taking my very young grandkids to WDW right after Thanksgiving.

It does seem like a long time away! We'll leave for our next cruise in late November 2018 and board in early December. In the meantime we will be amusing ourselves with some additional travel in Italy this spring. Definitely helps to have something else to focus on!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums