Galveston Grocery

cruiseSEA52

I did a B2B and had to get off to go get cold medicine, i caught a cold near the end of my first leg from someone, i gotta remember not to touch hand rails and such on the ship.

It was a VERY long walk, i think to wagrens but could have been CVS back to the main drag, also called i40 i think from the port. Id say 3/4 of a mile each way, but maybe was only 1/2 mile each way and just felt longer because i was sick.

but prepare for a long walk, no grocery stores you can walk to, the drug store was the closest place to the ship where i could buy cold meds. I was with my sister, and wasnt going to cancel because someone gave me a cold on the ship. Still kinda ruined my cruise.

try and not touch things like handrails on the steps that other people are constantly touching is my advice. there is a drug store to buy some water and snacks you can walk to if you are a hardy walker which i am

There a small convenience store right in front of the harbor house, it is a place that sell basic things and athey also sell cooked food. it is called El Pinoy Restaurante & Groceries it is located on the building right next to Jimmy John's, it is on the corner of Harbor house dr, and the 21st St, it is exactly on the front side of the harbor house hotel. I am sure you will find what you need there especially on the day of the cruise.