2 nights in Solstice, must????

GUT2407

GOTCHA 😂😂😂

ALthough I may not be there to check you in on the 20th. Ended up in hospital on Saturday night, with what looked like a stroke but turned out to be Bells Palsy so it just depends how long it takes to " settle down" or I guess my happy smiling face will be just HALF a smiling face 😁😠 but all good.

Not sure if this is good news or bad....

Good

No Denied boarding

Bad

My boarding time isn’t till about 3:30

Could have told them it wasn’t a Stroke, just like the mother in law assures me I’ll never have a Stroke.

Not sure if this is good news or bad....

Good

No Denied boarding

Bad

My boarding time isn’t till about 3:30

Could have told them it wasn’t a Stroke, just like the mother in law assures me I’ll never have a Stroke.

But seriously mate stay home and recover your health is more important than anyone getting on a darn ship.

GOTCHA 😂😂😂

ALthough I may not be there to check you in on the 20th. Ended up in hospital on Saturday night, with what looked like a stroke but turned out to be Bells Palsy so it just depends how long it takes to " settle down" or I guess my happy smiling face will be just HALF a smiling face 😁😠 but all good.

Get well soon.

Dont rush back to work,,,,,,,rest, rest and more rest is the order of the day. :)

Get well soon.

Dont rush back to work,,,,,,,rest, rest and more rest is the order of the day. :)

Blow that, he needs to get his lazy backside back to work to give speshial people the treatment what they deserve.

Blow that, he needs to get his lazy backside back to work to give speshial people the treatment what they deserve.

Perhaps you did not tip him enough last time after receiving 'the speshial treatment' on ye olde red carpet. Get those $100 notes out Mr Gut.:halo:

The real clue there is in your last three words..... " what they DESERVE"....... I rest my case your honour ⚖️

By the way , don,t pay too much attention to the 3:30pm check in time everyone will be on board by then,so come down whenever suits you ( I will have Jo all clued up about you.... if that's a good thing???) unless of course you cannot convince the judge to finish early :eek::eek:

The real clue there is in your last three words..... " what they DESERVE"....... I rest my case your honour ⚖️

By the way , don,t pay too much attention to the 3:30pm check in time everyone will be on board by then,so come down whenever suits you ( I will have Jo all clued up about you.... if that's a good thing???) unless of course you cannot convince the judge to finish early :eek::eek:

Thanks mate, five day hearing fell apart by lunch on day one, now a short job on Thursday so all looking good, for Friday.

I hope things are going well with your recovery.

Looking forward to joining the "speshial people" on Friday.

Gbenjo - hope you are recovering well - if you are not there to check us in please just let the right person know that I'll be more than happy with the Penthouse for the weekend - I'm sure that my offer to move at short notice will help solve any accommodation crises that the ship has to deal with. (says she - dreaming!!)

GOTCHA [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

ALthough I may not be there to check you in on the 20th. Ended up in hospital on Saturday night, with what looked like a stroke but turned out to be Bells Palsy so it just depends how long it takes to " settle down" or I guess my happy smiling face will be just HALF a smiling face [emoji16][emoji34] but all good.

Sorry to hear about your troubles Graham - I believe that most people’s faces return to normal within the first month so please allow yourself the necessary time.

All the very best - was looking forward to seeing you again.

Gae from Coffs Harbour

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Absolutely have a coffee and breakfast pastry at Cafe al Baccio. Better than breakfast in Blu. Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Agreed - coffee and pastry! The Glass blowing show is a must; plan on a couple hours in the evening. Also, picnic on the grass lawn. Catch a chef's table if offered (may not be on a two night cruise). Relaxing in the Persian Gardens on the heated stone beds. Just a few of our favorites.

Sorry to hear about your troubles Graham - I believe that most people’s faces return to normal within the first month so please allow yourself the necessary time.

All the very best - was looking forward to seeing you again.

Gae from Coffs Harbour

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I think they’re hoping Gbenjo’s face doesn’t return to normal.

I think they’re hoping Gbenjo’s face doesn’t return to normal.

OUCH !!! :eek:..........but fair enough I guess:'):')

On a serious note though.. I was told yesterday that the Solstice has a fairly high level GI situation and will require a "deep clean" when she arrives in Sydney (which is no big deal or unusual) WASH YOUR HANDS GEOFFREY (not you Gut:D) but it will mean a slightly delayed boarding time. Check in will still start at the usual time but, once checked in , guests may be asked to leave the terminal and return later (depending on the extra time it takes to do the deep clean.) There will be no ABF(coastal cruise) and definately no GREEN CARDS (as so many have mentioned on other threads :eek::eek: )so it should flow quickly once cleared.

OUCH !!! :eek:..........but fair enough I guess:'):')

On a serious note though.. I was told yesterday that the Solstice has a fairly high level GI situation and will require a "deep clean" when she arrives in Sydney (which is no big deal or unusual) WASH YOUR HANDS GEOFFREY (not you Gut:D) but it will mean a slightly delayed boarding time. Check in will still start at the usual time but, once checked in , guests may be asked to leave the terminal and return later (depending on the extra time it takes to do the deep clean.) There will be no ABF(coastal cruise) and definately no GREEN CARDS (as so many have mentioned on other threads :eek::eek: )so it should flow quickly once cleared.

God I heard that line a lot.

Yeah we got an email this morning about the GI.

Hope not to see you there.

Take care my friend and get lots of rest.

But more seriously what’s best for the check in staff?

Check in go have lunch and return or wait till after lunch to check in.

We plan on getting to Sydney mid morning, probably lunch at burgers and ribs, where we can watch the ship. Mrs Gautama will want to look around the shops I expect and board when things look quiet.

But more seriously what’s best for the check in staff?

Check in go have lunch and return or wait till after lunch to check in.

We plan on getting to Sydney mid morning, probably lunch at burgers and ribs, where we can watch the ship. Mrs Gautama will want to look around the shops I expect and board when things look quiet.

With your Spetheal demands MR Gut the best thing for the check in staff would be if you could possibly cancel your cruise :'):'):') but then the poor,long suffering Mrs Gut will miss out and we do not want that.........but realistically it will make no difference to them so whatever suits you will be OK..... but if it were me I would check in early and then head off and return later as there may be a "surge" of late comers if they are aware of the situation.

With your Spetheal demands MR Gut the best thing for the check in staff would be if you could possibly cancel your cruise :'):'):') but then the poor,long suffering Mrs Gut will miss out and we do not want that.........but realistically it will make no difference to them so whatever suits you will be OK..... but if it were me I would check in early and then head off and return later as there may be a "surge" of late comers if they are aware of the situation.

Mrs Gut won’t cruise without me. Something to do with worrying what I might get upto if I am unsupervised she says.

Not sure just what she means.

Mrs Gut won’t cruise without me. Something to do with worrying what I might get upto if I am unsupervised she says.

Not sure just what she means.

Enjoy your mini cruise Mr and Mrs Gut, so is the red carpet coming out tomorrow or what ? ;p

Enjoy your mini cruise Mr and Mrs Gut, so is the red carpet coming out tomorrow or what ? ;p

Thanks Les, I think Gbenjo lost the red carpet, you just can’t trust him to take care of the good things.

Hard to get a decent male check in chick these days.:p:eek:

Easy Uncle Les ......I do have feelings you know :loudcry::loudcry: I would expect a comment like that from the GUT .... not a nice bloke like you..... but then again I have never met you :D:D

Easy Uncle Les ......I do have feelings you know :loudcry::loudcry: I would expect a comment like that from the GUT .... not a nice bloke like you..... but then again I have never met you :D:D

Sounds like a compliment Uncle Les, being compared to the spethshial peoples.

I'm hoping they'll let us on before 2pm.

I plan on getting there early, check in/drop bags, if they're still cleaning up poo remnants then leaving for lunch somewhere, enjoying a drink overlooking the harbour and then getting on board as soon as possible.

See you on board Mr Gut:cool:

Some say I am a nice person, just like the GUT.:halo: That is a generous comment coming from a Princess Cruiser. Get well soon old son.