Recent Carnival Flower Pictures?? Please!

I know this was asked recently, but no one seemed to be able to post recent pictures of the bouquet included with the Carnival wedding package. the ones that were posted were either from years ago or were stock pictures from a website. Does anyone have what their standard flowers from Carnival looked like?

Thank you in advance!!! :D

I just got married on the Carnival Splendor about a week ago and the bouquet from Carnival (actually TWE) looked exactly like the picture posted by 2013CruiseBride. If you get a white ribbon, it's not noticeable, but I didn't use the bouquet, so I wasn't really looking at it.

I will say that the boutonniere provided didn't even look like a rose, it was so tightly bundled that it looked like a small white turnip. We tried to fluff it out a bit and the whole rose fell apart-- good thing we had some extra silk ones. If flowers are important to you, I absolutely recommend getting silk ones.

Well that finally worked!! Here is the picture that Tigerfan79 sent me of the cake too. I have seen a different cake topper in other people's wedding pictures so not sure which one comes with the cake. My fiance and I though are pretty much okay with the flowers as they come and the cake. We are just so excited to be able to share our day with our friends and family onboard a wonderful and relaxing cruise!!

TwoTierWeddingCakeonboardweddings.jpg

• 5 years later...

I'm getting married next summer as well, on the Carnival Dream. From reading all the documents they provided, you can either bring on SILK flowers or you have to purchase live flowers through their wedding group. You should have one order form for flowers that lists prices.