"We Will Rock You" or "The Gift"?

If you had to pick one show to watch on the cruise, would it be "We Will Rock You" or "The Gift"?

I would go with We Will Rock You over The Gift any day. It is almost two hours long, but it is worth it. Stay for the encore or you will miss the best song of the show. We have seen it twice now. Saw The Gift once and didn't waste our time going to it on this last cruise.

We missed The Gift but did go to see We Will Rock You it is great. We seen it in the West End in London and it was every bit as good and even had some of the same cast members in the show on Anthem. Would go and see it again with out a doubt and as said previously stay for the encore.

If you had to pick one show to watch on the cruise, would it be "We Will Rock You" or "The Gift"?

Neither. I wouldn't waste my time. Walked out on both. To this day, I still don't know what the "Gift" is/ was. I wasn't the only one.

I'm a massive, massive Queen fan and I enjoyed WWRY (even with 3 technical interruptions)

However, I'd go and see The Gift again. Pay attention to the narration at the start, it lays the groundwork for the whole show.

Why choose one or the other? They were both excellent, in my opinion.

As someone else mentioned, you need to pay very close attention during the opening moments of The Gift when the plot is explained.

Thanks to all! I'm on a 5 night cruise and might be tough to book both shows. Looks like We Will Rock You is the preferred show. If I can, I'll try to get The Gift and be sure to pay attention to the beginning.

Thanks to all! I'm on a 5 night cruise and might be tough to book both shows. Looks like We Will Rock You is the preferred show. If I can, I'll try to get The Gift and be sure to pay attention to the beginning.

We saw both shows twice on our 5 day Bermuda cruise, once via reservations and once via the standby line.

• 2 months later...