Can someone explain my Vegas rewards for OBC

I just did this process a few days ago for the $250 OBC reward. I had booked my 7-day cruise on 05/26. I followed the instructions on the email from MyVegas to forward my reward to Club Royale. However, I did not receive a response in 48 hours as it states I should.

I then decided to call Club Royale directly and get the credit applied. I'm glad I did because the representative on the phone stated that the reservation had to be made within 14 days of redemption, not 30. I was able to get it applied to my account within minutes and am able to utilize this OBC in my Cruise Planner now. I was also able to redeem it even having booked under the 30% off each guest promotion.

Hope this helps!

Wonder if it's worth the risk in trying

Sent from my iPad using Forums

My guess is since it's over 30 days (and definitely over 14 days) it likely won't work. But there's no harm in asking, the worse they can say is no! You can always refund the reward and get the points back and know for next time.

I just did this process a few days ago for the $250 OBC reward. I had booked my 7-day cruise on 05/26. I followed the instructions on the email from MyVegas to forward my reward to Club Royale. However, I did not receive a response in 48 hours as it states I should.

I then decided to call Club Royale directly and get the credit applied. I'm glad I did because the representative on the phone stated that the reservation had to be made within 14 days of redemption, not 30. I was able to get it applied to my account within minutes and am able to utilize this OBC in my Cruise Planner now. I was also able to redeem it even having booked under the 30% off each guest promotion.

Hope this helps!

My question is are you a Canadian who booked in Canadian dollars

Connie

I just got the $250 on board credit for our cruise in February.

We booked it 2-3 weeks ago and I saw a thread on here about getting the credit.

I redeemed the points, got an e-mail instantly, then next day I followed the directions on the email and within 12 hours had a confirmation that it was applied to our reservation.

HELLOOOO DRINK PACKAGE!!!!! :)

It was super easy and I will definitely remember it for next time we book a cruise... I too have lots of points. :)

I managed to get the $250. Once i emailed they replied within 24 hours. Even shows up in the pre cruise planner to use now. Hello Deluxe Beverage Package!

Did they give you the credit on the cruises that were booked more than 30 days ago, or just on the new one?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I sent them an email asking how the redemption worked and was told that we had to redeem the points and would receive an email were we had to then book the cruise?? So what happens if you already booked a cruise on RCCL's site? Does this mean we can not redeem the points? It is rather confusing.

I sent them an email asking how the redemption worked and was told that we had to redeem the points and would receive an email were we had to then book the cruise?? So what happens if you already booked a cruise on RCCL's site? Does this mean we can not redeem the points? It is rather confusing.

Just forward the email from MyVEGAS. Include all the info the email requests including your reservation number. I booked through a TA and they didn't say anything. Just added the $250.

And I'm fairly sure they leave it confusing and ambiguous on purpose.

But I just sent a follow up about cruises that were previously booked and we will see what they say.

I booked a cruise about 3 weeks with my ta and had given up on getting my obc after reading on here but then figured to just go for it. I just followed the directions on the game site and received my email shortly after. Then I again just followed directions received with email and less than 24 hours later I have obc. I booked in Canadian funds in Canada and had no problems getting it.

Perhaps the problem lies in trying to get the discount on the cruise and not the obc. Actually pretty simple. I just wish i had been playing longer and had more obc built up.