REVIEW: Radiance of the Seas - Alaska cruise followed by a land tour

Miaminice

FINALLY...

we made it to translate our review of one of our best trips ever. Yes, it was 2013 and that is quite a while ago, but the memories of beautiful Alaska are still with us and always will be.

The first part of the review is online. Join us and relive unforgetable moments with us. Sit back, relax, click on the link below and travel to Alaska...

http://www.travelandcruise.net/travellove_en/Our-Trips/Alaska-Radiance-01---Vancouver/alaska-radiance-01---vancouver.html

001-Ketchikan-Stripe.jpg

FINALLY...

we made it to translate our review of one of our best trips ever. Yes, it was 2013 and that is quite a while ago, but the memories of beautiful Alaska are still with us and always will be.

The first part of the review is online. Join us and relive unforgetable moments with us. Sit back, relax, click on the link below and travel to Alaska...

http://www.travelandcruise.net/travellove_en/Our-Trips/Alaska-Radiance-01---Vancouver/alaska-radiance-01---vancouver.html

001-Ketchikan-Stripe.jpg

Best review EVER! Hope we don't have to wait 4 years for the rest (could not get past day 6). Thanks for posting!

Your pictures are outstanding, can I ask what camera you use?

Thank you!!!

The camera I used then was nothing special. It was a Canon D650 (European model of a Rebel something) and a Sigma lens.

It was after this trip when I wanted to have something better and got a better model with better lenses.

Thanks again!

Best review EVER! Hope we don't have to wait 4 years for the rest (could not get past day 6). Thanks for posting!

Thank you!

Don't worry, I will continue posting more tonight. Have a surgery (minor) on Wednesday so I should have a day time at home after that...

Great review. I can't believe you can remember stuff 4 years later. Lol. When we got off RD 10 days ago after our first Alaska cruise I made sure I wrote a review within just a few days before I forgot everything. Lol. Impressive you can do 4 years later!

Great review. I can't believe you can remember stuff 4 years later. Lol. When we got off RD 10 days ago after our first Alaska cruise I made sure I wrote a review within just a few days before I forgot everything. Lol. Impressive you can do 4 years later!

Although I do have a pretty good memory it wasn't that hard this time :D

Right after the cruise I wrote it in German and posted it on a German cruise forum before we stared our own website. So we just had to translate it and put in on the website...

Edited by Miaminice

• 5 months later...

II don't think that I am half-way through your review yet and I am blown away with your photographs. May I ask what gear you were using? Do recall any of the settings of any of the images? How did you carry your gear? Just wonderful photos!