Weather question for people who live in warm climates

FLbeachbaby

Checking the air and temps in FP and my husband exclaims that I will be cold and should re-think my packed wardrobe. Posted sea temps are 75 degrees and the air 77/ 65 . So anyone who is used to 90's in the air and 80's in the water, were you cold ? Does the marina have wetsuits? I kept hearing about people being hot, but um no, this is chilly for a FL girl. Leaving next week, yikes, brrrr.....

Checking the air and temps in FP and my husband exclaims that I will be cold and should re-think my packed wardrobe. Posted sea temps are 75 degrees and the air 77/ 65 . So anyone who is used to 90's in the air and 80's in the water, were you cold ? Does the marina have wetsuits? I kept hearing about people being hot, but um no, this is chilly for a FL girl. Leaving next week, yikes, brrrr.....

Don't always believe what you read. When we were there a few weeks ago it said the same thing ... what we got was 82 - 85 air and my BH always brings a pool thermometer ... was 85 while you were in 3 feet of water, go deeper and of course it got colder. Not sure on your itinerary but the Cook's are usually colder than FP as it is further away from the equator.

I was cold on the ship and even my sweater wasn't really thick enough to keep me warm inside. Outside was perfectly comfortable. On occasion water was refreshingly cooler, but I wouldn't say cold. Coolest spot was the South pass on Fakarava, but that's expected with the deeper waters. We're from AZ.