Luau with a vegan in Oahu

Naenae_0812

My friend and I are going to be taking the RCCL next May out of Honolulu and plan to go a couple days beforehand to experience some of what Oahu has to offer. I would really like to go to a Luau with food, but my friend is vegan. Does anyone know of any Luau's that offer some vegan choices or even would just allow here to pay for the show portion only? I've been looking online with no success.

My friend and I are going to be taking the RCCL next May out of Honolulu and plan to go a couple days beforehand to experience some of what Oahu has to offer. I would really like to go to a Luau with food, but my friend is vegan. Does anyone know of any Luau's that offer some vegan choices or even would just allow here to pay for the show portion only? I've been looking online with no success.

If you can wait until Maui and the ship's schedule permits it (believe they tender at Lahaina but don't know how late), The Feast at Lele is reported to have a vegan menu available. Might be worth checking out, as their luau is very highly regarded.