Cape Liberty March 2018

mumluv2cruz

I'm confused and would greatly appreciated any input.

I'm thinking of booking Anthem of the Seas for either March 9th or 17th 2018. I was looking at flights into EWR and hotel, but then a friend made a comment about watching out for Spring Break.

I've tried researching the actual dates but there seems to be a huge range and not being familiar with the areas doesn't help.

Can someone provide either actual dates please or any general info.

I'm thinking of booking Anthem of the Seas for either March 9th or 17th 2018. I was looking at flights into EWR and hotel, but then a friend made a comment about watching out for Spring Break.

I've tried researching the actual dates but there seems to be a huge range and not being familiar with the areas doesn't help.

Could you provide more details? I see you're from the U.K. and you sometimes cruise solo. Basically you'd be coming from Europe to cruise from Cape Liberty in late winter to Port Canaveral, Coco Cay, and the Bahamas. This cruise is in the spring break timeframe, but it's basically a cold weather cruise to destinations that may be warm but likely not hot.

Spring break in the NY/NJ area is the first week of April. I don't see any reason to "watch out" for spring break when cruising out of this area. Teenagers get a bad rap around here, but I've seen adults behave worse than kids on cruise ships.

Hotel and port transportation - trinityreservations.com - Ramada - either $184 or $195 tax included depending on March date

Other hotel and port transportations options available at $260+ tax included - post back for more info.