First time sailing out of Cape Liberty questions

Fl cruiser 2012

We are going to be sailing out of Cape Liberty in June I need information on the best airport to fly into, pre cruise lodging, and the best way to get to the port from lodging. Thank you in advance.

Could you provide more details? Ship and exact cruise date? Number of people? Hotel budget? Bed requirements? NYC pre cruise or post cruise sightseeing requirements, if any? It's best to have a big picture cost plan in place before you commit to flights. The New York area has 3 Cruiseports and 3 airports and you do need a plan that's tailored for Cape Liberty.

The best airport is Newark Airport. Car Service/ cab to the port runs $55-70. There are a very few hotels which offer shuttles for $17.50-20/pp each way. Return shuttle to the airport is $20. Folks also use Uber and Lyft. Depending on where you stay, a combination of public transit and local cab/Uber may be available to the port.

We are looking at Adventure of the Seas on June 1. There will be 4 adults maybe 6.Pre cruise lodging only unless the DH can arrange more time off. Budget is flexible, as long as it is clean, but I don't need the Ritz either.

Best deal - trinityreservations.com - $195 tax included for the Ramada - hotel room plus round trip port transportation for 2.

Other hotels with shuttles are Embassy Suites and Country Inns, but they are quite a bit more when you price tax included.i