Inflatable Costume on a Disney Cruise

frevic

http://m.partycity.ca/products/adult%20bull%20rider%20costumeadult%20bull%20rider%20costumeWe will be sailing a week from today and will be packing Halloween costumes. My son wants to bring his inflatable Bull riding custome but I am not sure if it's appropriate due to its size. I was wondering if the costume will be too big to wear around the ship and specifically at parties. Any advice is appreciated

http://m.partycity.ca/products/adult%20bull%20rider%20costumeadult%20bull%20rider%20costumeWe will be sailing a week from today and will be packing Halloween costumes. My son wants to bring his inflatable Bull riding custome but I am not sure if it's appropriate due to its size. I was wondering if the costume will be too big to wear around the ship and specifically at parties. Any advice is appreciated

I don't know that it would be too big. It could be, however, more difficult to get around in the crowds. And, I'd worry about it getting a hole in it and winding up as a floppy horse.

Why don't you give Disney a call and inquire? We are on an upcoming cruise. DCL sent out a general notice regarding costumes. They don't want you wearing masks while wandering the ship (probably a fall or tripping issue). They also warned about bringing replica guns and knives aboard. This inflatable costume may cause an issue on elevators and in crowds.

Call and ask. Even if they say it's OK, you may hear otherwise on the ship.

I've seen some pretty big costumes in my four Halloween sailings. There was an Ursula with full tentacles, not sure if they were stuffed or inflatable. This past week, a guest had a very original costume (he beat us out for best original and was well-deserved). It was death holding him. I'm not sure how to describe it but the way he wore it, it looked like he was being carried by Death. Wish I had a photo. It was pretty cool. The death part was inflatable and quite tall.