Anyone Know of a Non-Zodiac, Hard-Bottomed Boat Trip Along Na Pali Coast in Kauai?

mlbcruiser

We've stayed on Kauai in the past, doing both a dive trip with a ride along the Na Pali Coast as well as a helicopter tour to view that area and much of Kauai from the air. It's such a beautiful coast that we'd love to find a boat tour along that area when we stop in Kauai for a day during our cruise. I am hoping someone knows if there are any independent tours doing such an itinerary? Normally we'd LOVE to be on a zodiac, but 2 years ago a medical issue affected my dh's mobility to the extent that his balance and sure footedness is compromised. Therefore to do such a tour it would have to be on a hard-bottomed boat or some sort that has seating. Something like a large, hard-decked catmarran or motorized boat that is not too small and that has seats of some sort where he could sit and would be able to board from a dock. A canvas surface or flexible bottomed surface would be too unstable and would not work.

If anyone has any ideas of who might offer such a trip in Kauai, please post!

Thank you!

Yes there are a few companies that do boat tours like that! We personally used Blue Dolphin Charters when we were in Kauai in July. We did the sunset dinner snorkel tour but they have a few different tours both with and without snorkeling.

~Katy

Sent from my XT1030 using Forums mobile app