Hey all you Foodies - what is your favorite dish from Oasis Speciality Restaurants

SP4

I know you have your favorites... what do you recommend at:

Giovanni's Table?

Chops?

Solarium?

Sabor?

150 Central Park?

I am looking forward to hearing what you like at each of these specialty restaurants! TIA!

I love the Short Rib at CP150, also enjoyed the Lamb Duo. As for me, I don't find the Steaks at Chops all that Flavorful. I had the Filet on our Harmony sailing and found it to be quite under seasoned. If not for the Sauce, it would have been lacking.

Our daughter and husband had the steak for two at 150CP and said it was excellent.

hi Bob.

could you possibly post the menu for 150CP.

also is it suitable for younger children ( 7 years old )

and can they a accommodate a party of ten people.

hi Bob.

could you possibly post the menu for 150CP.

also is it suitable for younger children ( 7 years old )

and can they a accommodate a party of ten people.

This is the only menu I've seen for 150 CP, and I don't know how current it is:

http://media.royalcaribbean.com/content/shared_assets/pdf/menus/150centralpark_OA_AL.pdf

They can accommodate a party of 10, and they also have children's menus.

It's been a while since I've been on Oasis, but I loved the bison steak in the Solarium. I don't know if they still serve it though. For dessert, I loved the tiramisu at GT.

As of this past June, no bison steak in the Solarium Bistro on Oasis.

We purchased the specialty dining plan for the whole cruise. Is the Solarium something we should think about? I havent seen much about it. Thanks in advance!

The Solarium Bistro is free except for a couple of extra coast items. So while it's a good choice for dinner, it's not the best value for your dining package.

We purchased the specialty dining plan for the whole cruise. Is the Solarium something we should think about? I havent seen much about it. Thanks in advance!

There was "no charge" when I booked solarium for dinner on our Oasis cruise in December. It looks really beautiful lit up at night. The menu is interesting as well. :)

If you have the Ultimate Package, the Solarium Bistro won't be a good deal. On our most recent Oasis cruise, we had dinner there twice and it was very nice. Maybe change the package to five nights?

This is the only menu I've seen for 150 CP, and I don't know how current it is:

http://media.royalcaribbean.com/content/shared_assets/pdf/menus/150centralpark_OA_AL.pdf

They can accommodate a party of 10, and they also have children's menus.

That's not the current menu as of September 3-17. There is a $49 cover charge that allow multiple choices of appetizers and desserts along with an entree. I can't access the menu, but it should be available through the cruise planner when dining options are available . From memory, entrees include the 16 oz. beef tenderloin for two, black cod, scallops, roast chicken, and something else.

We ate there 3 times with the Ultimate package. We liked the tenderloin the best and ate it two nights. The cod was excellent, but my husband wasn't overly impressed with the scallops.

If you have the Ultimate Package, the Solarium Bistro won't be a good deal. On our most recent Oasis cruise, we had dinner there twice and it was very nice. Maybe change the package to five nights?

We had the Ultimate package and they didn't really want to accept the package for the 3 upcharge entrees. When we inquired on day one, the host said they didn't accept it, but they might at another time.

We didn't go back until day 10 (we were on the 10 day Irma cruise and they extended the package at no extra charge). The server initially said they didn't accept the package. My husband ordered the lamb chops anyway, and the server said the up charge was waived upon presentation of the bill.

We only dine at specialty restaurants and here is my opinion:

150 Central Park our most favorite

Slow Roasted Butternut Squash Soup so smooth, tasty, wonderful flavor, I don't like lamb but my father in law had it said it was excellent, 16oz Roast Tenderloin of Beef for Two excellent, made perfectly the way I asked medium rare...I ordered it for one.

Chops Grill- Each year we go on a RC cruise and dine here its been declining more and more, our last experience in May on the Harmony we cancelled our second evening and said we won't go again....everything was not made how we asked for, I love medium rare steak I got well done then the waiter gave me another it was all burnt on the outside....I may try the first night on the Oasis this month, still debating but I may see if its better on the Oasis.

Giovanni's- We weren't here on the Oasis yet, but on other ships, Carpaccio was very good, the insalada caprese very good, their antipasti excellent, all their pastas very tasty, father in law loved the lamb chops here, I had the beef tenderloin very good, made the way I asked....honestly, we never had anything bad here or anything we didn't care for.

Sabor- We had lunch here very good can't complain I go again.

I haven't sailed on Oasis, but did on Allure in July. Chops now has a bone-in rib-eye steak that was recommended by our waiter. It is soooo good. Lots of flavor and seasoning. I would guess it would be available on Oasis now too.

I can't wait to go to Chops again when we sail in January.

I haven't sailed on Oasis, but did on Allure in July. Chops now has a bone-in rib-eye steak that was recommended by our waiter. It is soooo good. Lots of flavor and seasoning. I would guess it would be available on Oasis now too.

I can't wait to go to Chops again when we sail in January.

Yes, it's available on Oasis!