Anyone been in an MS Europa spa suite?

Catlover54

If so, was it worth it?

The suite, close to the spa on deck 7, is the same size as the window and veranda suites, but has a whirlpool tub instead of regular tub, different decor ( bed is closer to the balcony) , some included liquor for the room, “healthy” snacks and juices, and some kind of spa benefit ( vague what it is). It is a lot more expensive, and the cost seems disproportionate to the cost of juices which you can get free in all suites, some liquor, lotions and potions, and perhaps a massage or two on your balcony if you want it.

i did it once for a short cruise in 2009 - i did consider it as a once in a lifetime experience - same as my one and only First Class on Emirates

i did receive a full bottle of Moet , the canapes same as in penthouses upon arrival

a full bottle of Beefeater Gin, Smirnoff wodka, Martell VSOP , J Walker red

a tray with sliced tropical fruits and berries at 10 am and a canape- taster before dinner delivered by PH butler , but you do not get full butler service in spa suite

all the daily menu's in your postbox in the morning

3 treatments were included but the cruise was so busy ( and short) i did only one

aside the bathroom amenities you also will receive a small bag with products from Thalgo " la beauté marine"

for a single quite expensive however the decision is yours of course !

there is a kind of imitation "open fire" and electrical chandeleers - must admit it is very cosy!

suite was done by one stewardess instead of 2 on that deck. aside in the corner there are 2 suites for disabled guests