Earning Free Nights

beachseeker

The rewards of free nights when attaining the next level is very unfair to loyal long term cruises.

We have been Discoverer Plus for years and have never received anything.

Has we are never going to get to the next level that's our lot.

I am grateful though that we found Azamara in the early years and enjoyed many of our cruises before their prices got silly.

The rewards of free nights when attaining the next level is very unfair to loyal long term cruises.

We have been Discoverer Plus for years and have never received anything.

Has we are never going to get to the next level that's our lot.

I am grateful though that we found Azamara in the early years and enjoyed many of our cruises before their prices got silly.

Unlike Celebrity where there’s nothing between 750 and 3000 points Azamara do award 3 free nights for each additional 750 points. We have just received our 3 free nights for 1500 points, we were also fortunate that we made the 750 points mark just after the free nights were introduced and also just made the 50% criteria.

Not that I think we will ever make it there are 3 free nights for every 750 points above 3000 as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Unlike Celebrity where there’s nothing between 750 and 3000 points Azamara do award 3 free nights for each additional 750 points. We have just received our 3 free nights for 1500 points, we were also fortunate that we made the 750 points mark just after the free nights were introduced and also just made the 50% criteria.

Not that I think we will ever make it there are 3 free nights for every 750 points above 3000 as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Has you say you were lucky, we made our level before the free nights introduction so get nothing.