Premium Beverage Package- Any additional non-alcoholic beverages?

EngSet

Greetings- The DH and I are looking at some sailings and right now they are under the Experience More offering which includes an OBC to be used for excursions, one for the Spa, wireless Internet, and upgrade to Premium beverage package.

While the OBC for excursions and the OBC for the spa would work for us; not sure if the premium beverage package that is part of the offer would be or not since we do not drink alcohol.

Looking for advice/info re: Are there many non-alcoholic drinks added to that package? (Looking at Azamara's web site, I don't see many non-alcoholic beverages added to that packet from those included in the cruise fare. Want to make sure I am not missing info since the additional to the Premium upgrade seem to be mainly alcoholic beverages.)

While I am anxious to book our trip, thinking that unless I am missing something re: additional non-alcoholic beverages being part of the premium package, it might be best for us to wait until late August when this offer is over so we could get (hopefully) a cruise only fare vs. the Experience More package.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Wishing all a great day,

-EngSet

Looks like the only non-alcoholic drinks are in the Ultimate package, and are Nespresso coffee and Evian & Perrier Water.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thanks for confirming...that is what I was seeing as well; but, wanted to make sure that was correct. (Thus, the premium package not too helpful for us. The Ultimate might be; but, not the premium. Thus, will wait to book and book after this promo is over later this summer.)

Thanks to all. Wishing you a great day.

What non alcoholic beverages are you looking for? The list of complimentary actually doesn't include all that are offered. Perhaps your drink of choice is available / those who monitor these boards are well travelled aboard the ships and may be able to find out if your choice is actually there.

I am also interested in Non Alcoholic beverages, mainly Non Alcoholic Beer. The only one I see is O'Doul's, and do not see a better one on the packages that are offered or to buy one at a time.

Can we bring a better NA Beer on for our cabin?

We are on a Cuba itinerary this winter. Will we be able to bring Cuban beer on to drink in our cabin.

Thanks for confirming this! It has been posted on live Pursuit thread that guest was told alcohol must be declared and held til debarkation. Curious as to which staff member told them this.

Must have been a new member of staff, this rule doesn’t apply to Azamara.

What non alcoholic beverages are you looking for? The list of complimentary actually doesn't include all that are offered. Perhaps your drink of choice is available / those who monitor these boards are well travelled aboard the ships and may be able to find out if your choice is actually there.

Greetings- Thanks all for the comments/advice. Sorry I disappeared for a couple of days---work/life got a bit busy.

I guess my quandary at the moment is trying to decide to book now while the fares are a bit higher than they were a couple of months ago for now there is a package that includes the OBC for spa, excursions, the wireless, and the Premium Beverage package if the bev package is not something that would truly benefit us. But, then, fares may not return to what they were prior to this promo...thus, conflicted.

As far as what types of drinks, for the DH, would probably be slushes, smoothies, shakes, specialty teas, lemonades, juices, etc., that he would want. Not sure what all is included in the standard fare- I need to review the website and cc better.

For me, smoothies, juice, and slushes are nice; but, probably would be coffee drinks in the a.m. (one or two at most). Sounds like, though, the Mosaic café already offers some nice coffee drinks, vs. the coffee drinks that would be included in the package above the premium beverage package.

Again, just trying to decide...book now, when fare is about 500 more pp than it was a couple of months ago prior to this package, or, hold off until after this promo ends the end of August. (We'd use the spa credit and the excursion credit; if I mentally back those amounts out of the fare for we'd be spending those $ anyway, puts the fare at about 200 pp higher than it was prior to the Experience more package, if that makes sense.)

I'll admit, not feeling uber decisive today. Maybe after another cup of coffee...:-)

Wishing all a great day.

And, again, thanks for the thoughts and info. (I am also checking out the thread re: the drinks. The photos of the offerings are super helpful. Thanks to those who post photos and info.)

Edited by EngSet

Further post said they thought maybe the member of staff was talking about duty free purchases. When you bring alcohol aboard, it’s usually duty paid.

We brought duty free Gin on board in Singapore, Malta and Gibraltar with no issues, took it straight to our room. Never have we had it taken off us on Azamara on boarding the ship.

There are 4 non-alcoholic cocktails on the included list. They are all slushes - I love ‘tropical lemonade’, and I often also ask for a ‘Virgin Mary’ (Bloody Mary without the vodka) which is not on the list, but is available.

The included sodas areCoca Cola, Diet Coke, Sprite, Sprite Zero, Tonic Water and Ginger Ale. There is fruit juice too - orange, pineapple, mango, tomato.

There is a pretty good range on speciality teas too.

There are 4 non-alcoholic cocktails on the included list. They are all slushes - I love ‘tropical lemonade’, and I often also ask for a ‘Virgin Mary’ (Bloody Mary without the vodka) which is not on the list, but is available.

The included sodas areCoca Cola, Diet Coke, Sprite, Sprite Zero, Tonic Water and Ginger Ale. There is fruit juice too - orange, pineapple, mango, tomato.

There is a pretty good range on speciality teas too.

Thanks! :-)

You can bring whatever alcohol (& non alcoholic drinks) you want onboard from anywhere. There’s no charge if you drink it in your cabin and $10 a bottle corkage charge if you want to drink your own drink in a public room

Thank you for this post. I was reading where corkage was $25 per bottle. I found this $25 per bottle corkage fee in a google search online. Maybe it's old and outdated. If the fee is only $10, it seems like a better deal to bring your own wine on board because Azamara per bottle prices are restaurant prices and not wine store prices (in other words, Azamara charges 2X or 3X the store price).

If you prefer to drink better quality wines, that’s true. We’re always happy to drink the included wines. Here’s a link to the information about the corkage fee on Azamara’s website. https://www.azamaraclubcruises.co.uk/booked-guests/before-you-board/guest-conduct-policy

If you prefer to drink better quality wines, that’s true. We’re always happy to drink the included wines. Here’s a link to the information about the corkage fee on Azamara’s website. https://www.azamaraclubcruises.co.uk/booked-guests/before-you-board/guest-conduct-policy

Thanks for the link. For the most part, the house wines work for us. I usually pick up a couple of bottles at the original embarkation port, it it's convenient. As far as the upgraded liquor in the premium package, we usually order mixed drinks and top shelf liquor makes little difference to us with those drinks. I really wish that there was an experience more package for those who don't care about top shelf liquor, but that's what they gear it for.

• 2 weeks later...