NEW MSC Cruisers

C#C3

when we booked our cruise on the sea view we were given free all inclusive drink package. Is this the same as the “all inclusive package offered or does the free one have limits?

when we booked our cruise on the sea view we were given free all inclusive drink package. Is this the same as the “all inclusive package offered or does the free one have limits?

What experience / category? The "Drinks on Us" is very limited choices, the "All Inclusive Drink Package" usually comes in the Aurea experience. YC includes the "Deluxe Drink Package". I saw a thread with all the packages listed, but can't find the one with "drinks on us" listed as well. Hope this helps, sailing tomorrow for first time on MSC (upgrade to Deluxe), possibly others have more information. This is for U.S. sailings, others may vary.

https://www.msccruisesusa.com/en-us/...-Packages.aspx

Sailing Seaside next week. CALLED MSC to upgrade to Delux drink package, very reasonable. The web site only offered to purchase the delux package as a whole and included my daughter. By calling them directly, I was able to pay for upgrade only and just for me and my wife!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Forums mobile app