Booking disappeared from my web account

CCJack

My booking disappeared from my online MSC account, although it was there for several months previously. I did recently request and got confirmation of a status match upgrade. Is there any chance this caused the booking to disappear. I am also having a hard time reloading the booking in my online account using the booking number. The field where you enter a booking number does not allow my to type anything. The website is very frustrating and does not operate well.

I have several current MSC bookings and several past sailings that come and go from my 'My Bookings" section. I've noticed a lot of changes happening on the US website so some of it is that. I also notice if I make any change to an itinerary it may disappear for a day or two. Usually you can get to a missing booking from the "I have an existing booking" field rather than the general account log in. Some browsers seem to work better than others. If you have an imminent need you may have to call, otherwise all my missing bookings have always come back in a day or two.

My booking disappeared from my online MSC account, although it was there for several months previously. I did recently request and got confirmation of a status match upgrade. Is there any chance this caused the booking to disappear. I am also having a hard time reloading the booking in my online account using the booking number. The field where you enter a booking number does not allow my to type anything. The website is very frustrating and does not operate well.

It happens all the time , just put in you confirmation # and it will verify that your booking is good and then it will disappear again.

I booked my cruise over 6 months ago and have been able to get in and buy services however ever since i got my documents 2 weeks ago the Australian website has been broken and I can't get in at all!

Sent from my SM-A320Y using Tapatalk

We sail on Friday ....

I booked my cruise over 6 months ago and have been able to get in and buy services however ever since i got my documents 2 weeks ago the Australian website has been broken and I can't get in at all!