Divina B1 vs B2 vs B3?

Okmyx

Pete, can you help with cabin 12150 on Divina? Can you tell me the size , is it a larger balcony room and is the bed near balcony or door? How about the balcony view is it unobstructed?

Thanks for any info as I can't seem to find much about this Wellness cabin.

12150 is a standard size balcony cabin

192 sq ft (168. living area; 24 bathroom) ; 42 sq ft balcony

as it is on the hump and being a deck 12 cabin it will have good views in all directions. in addition there should be a minimal affect of the deck 14 overhang.

I think the bed will be nearer the door and the sofa next to the balcony.

Pete

12150 is a standard size balcony cabin

192 sq ft (168. living area; 24 bathroom) ; 42 sq ft balcony

as it is on the hump and being a deck 12 cabin it will have good views in all directions. in addition there should be a minimal affect of the deck 14 overhang.

I think the bed will be nearer the door and the sofa next to the balcony.

Pete

Thank you, that sounds great. We are excited as this is actually our first balcony :D

Helloooooo Brett! Can you give me info on the following 3 balcony cabins for the Divina please?

8214 and

THANKS SO MUCH!!!

8214 is a standard balcony cabin in the rear recess and will have a view of the top of a lifeboat when looking straight out to sea.

9078 is a standard balcony cabin on the front hump, however it has an "In-Hull" metal balcony

10092 is a standard balcony in the font recess and is close to the hump wall, but just far enough away that the view forward is not too restricted by the hump wall. IMHO cabins closer to the wall have a significant restriction of their forward view.

The cabins are all 192 sq. ft. ( 168 living area; 24 bathroom) with a 42 sq. ft. balcony

a metal in hull balcony

balconyinhull.jpg

a deck 8 balcony with view of a lifeboat

dedck%208%20balcony.jpg

Pete

Thanks Pete! I'm so disappointed with my cabin now. I've got the 9th floor one. I was hoping that I'd have a full glass balcony. THANKS again!!! [emoji3]

All deck 9 cabibs on the front hump on Divina ( and Presioza) are metal balconies

(not the same on Fantasia and Splendida they have less metal balcony cabins)

We recently booked a Bella guarantee on the Divina & was given room 9088 which is the first room on the back-side of the hump wall. It was an "upgrade" to Fantastica, but wondering how it's going to be. I know it's a bigger (deeper) balcony, but wondering since it is next to the wall & deeper, will it be difficult to see out of it well if we're not standing right at the opening. It looks like it is completely covered? Seems like it might get hot there with little air circulation. Also, l like to be able to look down into the water, so usually like a lower level, but in this case it looks like it may look down on a lifeboat. Uggghh Anyone have experience with these rooms?

• 4 weeks later...
Hi cruiseguyinorl,

I will sailing on MSC Preziosa next April.

Do you have the cabin size for cabins 9168 and 9170.

Thank you.☺

9168 is a small balcony cabin

148 sq ft (124 living area; 24 bathroom) balcony 34 sq ft (cf. Standard balcony cabin 192 sq ft; balcony 42 sq ft)

there will not be a sofa in this cabin

9170 a small inside 138 sq ft (114 living ; 24 bathroom)

Pete

Hi Skier52,

We we're upgraded this morning to 8108 from our interior stateroom. Wondering room size/balcony size and layout. I know we will have a view of the life boats, but that's fine :)

Thank you.

Your balcony will be like this (pardon my sister for blocking the full view)

enhance

San Juan, El Morro

enhance

enhance

enhance

• 2 weeks later...