Remember the "Easter Bunny" is saying eat my candy it's a Holiday

You say no I have to weigh-in on Thursdays

You don't need a Cadbury Egg have a hard boiled one

Salt and pepper and a little mayo and you won

Peeps and jelly beans aren't protein and veggies you know

So of course you will say thank you but no

Having dinner out or in

Make right choices and you have another win

So enjoy your Easter with family, friends, alone or with someone from another planet

Only you can decide from the ones above who you will have the most fun with:D

HAPPY EASTER!

Happy Easter all!

I made a wise choice this week and did not buy any Peeps when I was looking for black jelly beans for my husband. Peeps by themselves aren't even that bad, but I tend to make microwave s'mores with them (it's so much fun to watch the chick almost blow up :D ) and I really don't need the graham cracker and chocolate added to the mix. If eating plain I liked to let them dry out and get almost crunchy, but the formula must have changed because they don't seem to do that anymore.

I didn't find the black jelly beans either, but did get one bag of traditional that we will take along while visiting family and hopefully they will disappear before we come home ;)

The scale was not kind this morning - up 0.8 lb. Other than being too salty the menus for the weekend shouldn't be too bad and it looks like weather is getting warm enough to start doing something outside (if it will stop raining :( )

Hope everyone else had a better result.

Hello. I was down half this morning. Definitely stalled out. I’ve been essentially the same for a while now. Cranked the treadmill up a little again this week. Not sure if that helps or hurts.

0.8 isn’t terrible PAcruise. Less than one either way doesn’t really seem good or bad.

Anyway, back to the important stuff...candy! Man do black jellybeans sound awful! On the other hand, exploding Peeps is definitely something I could get in to! [emoji846]

Is anyone else addicted to watching TV on the treadmill? That’s my main Netflix/Hulu time and I’ve seen so much great stuff over these last 3yrs + of regular walking. Just curious if anyone else was like that.

Well, gotta run. Check in with you guys later.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hello. I was down half this morning. Definitely stalled out. I’ve been essentially the same for a while now. Cranked the treadmill up a little again this week. Not sure if that helps or hurts.

0.8 isn’t terrible PAcruise. Less than one either way doesn’t really seem good or bad.

Anyway, back to the important stuff...candy! Man do black jellybeans sound awful! On the other hand, exploding Peeps is definitely something I could get in to! [emoji846]

Is anyone else addicted to watching TV on the treadmill? That’s my main Netflix/Hulu time and I’ve seen so much great stuff over these last 3yrs + of regular walking. Just curious if anyone else was like that.

Well, gotta run. Check in with you guys later.

Black jellybeans have an anise/licorice taste to me - I think you either love them or hate them. I'm not a fan, but it doesn't help that as a kid I thought I was trying a jellybean and instead got an olive:eek::eek:

I weighed myself today to get my starting weight. I'm using an app to help me track. I know it's not going to be easy but I'm pretty motivated.

Great job getting started. I do much better when I track - need to find my motivation again:mad:

Good Morning....pacruise, Mike, Katmu

I stayed the same this week, had a couple of "shouldn't haves"

or might of been down.

I like black jelly beans and peeps but haven't bought any.

(love black olives too:D)

I think us four are on a good start for the week, just have to

get pass the Easter "goodies" and "dinner"!

Wishing you all a good week.

Good luck Katmu! Keep us posted. I use Happy Scale on iOS for tracking. Very happy with it. What are you using?

I'm using MyFitnessPal since I'm also trying to track what I'm eating.

That’s an ambitious plan Steve! I hope it goes well. Id like to end up at 34, but slowly giving up hope on that. It’ll be a while if I make it.

Having pizza at work today since it’s last day for a couple people. I’m in the mood to splurge a bit so hopefully they’ll buy something good!

Mike

I stayed the same. Clearly, I am not going to reach my cruise goal weight since I leave tomorrow morning and sail on Sunday. I am hoping to not have too bad a gain on my cruise and maybe I can get to cruise goal weight by my cruise in July. I am only 2.6 lbs away.

I hope that everyone has a wonderful holiday.

Rose

Good afternoon from Calif.

Rose..Bon Voyage! Have a Great Time!

Mike..Did you enjoy the Pizza? But not to much?

Steve..Good Luck on your goal. Remember what ever you

are on July 4th it will be less than you are now.

Katmu..How are you doing. First days are the hardest.

Pacruise..Was good you didn't buy the peeps I didn't either.

A loss for us I hope.

Hope everyone has a great Easter on Sunday or Monday in Canada

Or Passover for the week.......Which ever you celebrate.

Take care and be careful out there. Candy/sweets do have voices and "they" knows our names!:evilsmile:

Hi all!

Well Mike I didn't choose as well as I should have on my 5 lunches out this week so am up a pound.:o

Rose ~ have a great cruise through the Panama Canal. Bon Voyage!

Happy Easter! I've eaten too much chocolate already!!

~ Jo ~ :)

Belle-

I just realized I posted my reply to you on the other thread and not on this one. Sorry.

Anyway, I think it’s going ok the first few days. Have a good weekend and a Happy Easter or Passover everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey everyone. I fared ok at work lunch. Very good. Did end up skipping cake but more because I was chatting until it was too late.

Actually ended up with Pizza again today believe it or not.

Haven’t been bad and likely hovering around the same. Definitely not losing but not likely gaining either. Seems to be the way these days. Someone at work this week commented that I shouldn’t lose anymore. So that made me feel good.

My Easter was very calm and not "Eastery" at all. No kids at home. I volunteered at the shelter (which I do the 1st Sunday of the month) and dh and I had a late brunch with my mom. We then took her to a winery we joined, for a tasting. I miss the Easters of years past, but this is my new normal! I'd rather find a way to make it nice, then feel depressed because I'm missing the past.

I was down 2 pounds this morning, for a total of 25.

I leave in 12 days for Hilton Head and am having a little difficulty with packing. I managed to find 4 pairs of pants I can bring that aren't too big. I like wearing pants that fit, so I don't feel I have space to expand!

I have no idea of my goals for my upcoming cruises, since they aren't until September 2018 and June 2019. I hope to think about some weight goals when I'm closer. I prefer to think in shorter time periods.

Happy Monday!!

My Easter was very calm and not "Eastery" at all. No kids at home. I volunteered at the shelter (which I do the 1st Sunday of the month) and dh and I had a late brunch with my mom. We then took her to a winery we joined, for a tasting. I miss the Easters of years past, but this is my new normal! I'd rather find a way to make it nice, then feel depressed because I'm missing the past. I can relate to the holidays not "feeling" like themselves. You have a good attitude though of making the best of current circumstances (and volunteering is wonderful:halo:) My kids are growing quickly (13 and 17) and times have changed from when they were young (and even more from when I was). It's nice to remember the past fondly but also live in and embrace the present.

I was down 2 pounds this morning, for a total of 25. Congrats on the loss.

I leave in 12 days for Hilton Head and am having a little difficulty with packing. I managed to find 4 pairs of pants I can bring that aren't too big. I like wearing pants that fit, so I don't feel I have space to expand! Have a great trip!

I have no idea of my goals for my upcoming cruises, since they aren't until September 2018 and June 2019. I hope to think about some weight goals when I'm closer. I prefer to think in shorter time periods.

Happy Monday!!

We did pretty good on the diet front at my Dad's, but still heavier than a normal day. We did get a nice 30 minute walk despite the wind and keeping moving helps.

Really overdid it at my in-laws, but that just means adjusting more this week. We both come from families where food is a love language:') and trying to find other ways of expressing our gratitude for each other because we also come from families that suffer from type 2 diabetes:(

Stay healthy and strong everyone!

Hey guys. Normal day here. So no big meals. My wife and I whipped up a nice healthy lunch as is our Sunday routine. Still hovering around same. Have essentially spent a month within a 2lb window.

Visit doc tomorrow 6mo checkup, blood, etc. My doctors are pleased with my progress so far so that’s nice.

No shootr so far this week?

I remember the huge family feasts, but those are long past for us. And I’m not unhappy about that in the least.

Panda bear, Hilton Head would be nice. I wanted to swing by there on our drive to Port Canaveral last November, but it was a little far off of 95 to bother on that trip. Maybe another time I guess.

Mike

You three...PandaBear, pacruise and Mike sounds like you all did a good job this

weekend on food! (y)

I did "kinda good" this weekend. Ate my leftovers from dinner out for lunch.

Time will tell.

How did everyone else do? Good weekend or a so-so one?

Mike don't know where shootr was this week? Hope he's alright.

Everyone have a good 3 days till weigh-in on Thursday!

Hello..How are you doing? Eating leftovers food? Leftover candy?

Being good and eating what you should? That's what we all should

be doing but we are human...leftover food and leftover candy are ..Good!

Well time to get back on track if we have gone off the track. Never to Late!

Thursday will be here soon. Don't stay AWAY if you GAINED.

That's when you need to come back and try to eat right and less.

WE don't judge if lost, gain or stay the same. WE know it's hard, we're all

trying to do the same thing lose weight and get HEALTHY!