8-9-18 Thursday Weigh-In .. Enjoy your friends

Belle

Had a night of fun just got home

Don't feel like writing a poem

Nothing exciting just eating, drinking and playing games

With great women friends we kept it tame

So with a few margarita's in me time to say

Will see you on weigh-in day:cool:

Belle - It was actually a very nice poem!!! Nice when we get the opportunity to spend time with friends!

I am down 0.4# this morning .. glad it wasn't the other way .. but still seem to be up in weight since I've tried to be healthy (sigh)

Hope everyone has a good day! Jan

Belle, that is a very good poem. I'm glad you enjoyed your evening with your friends.

Jan, I am glad that you are seeing a loss. Anything that is not a gain is a good thing.

I am down the 4+ lbs that I gained on my cruise. I know that it was mostly water weight, but I'm happy to be back to the exact weight I was when I left.

Rose

Thanks Belle. Great job Rose and Jan!

I’m jealous Rose. It’s been almost two months since we sailed and I’m still not technically back yet. Close but not close enough. Oh well, I’ll get there eventually. I’m down around 0.5 this week by the way.

Hope you are all doing well.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hello,

Belle, short but sweet. PS, where do you cruise in September?

Happy to report I'm down 1 lb., that's 8 total since April. Would love to lose about 4 more before my cruise in 5 weeks. That would put "below that certain number" I'm always chasing. We'll see.

Jan, Mike and Rose, glad you lost. Rose, great losing what you gained on vacation, very fast.

Hubby took me out for a big breakfast, better go work off some of the calories.

Diana

Congrats! (y) You all had a loss. I stayed the same.:( But happy at the

same time that I didn't gain from last night!

Jan..I know it's so madding we try to be so good, eating healthy and it should

be losing. Not Fair!

Rose..Happy for you that your cruise gain is off. Good job!

Mike..You lost that's the main thing. Your get to precruise soon.

Diana..Good loss today and good sum since April. Hope breakfast was good.

In Sept. doing the Pacific Northwest. Oregon, Seattle, Vancouver and Victoria BC.

Just a 7 day. A free cruise.

Thank you all for saying it was nice I was having fun.

Played Bunco with 12 ladies morning and early afternoon. Food.

6 ladies went out to lunch, Mexican and a Margarita.

6 ladies went to friends house, play card games, snacks and more Margaritas.

So out from 10 am to almost 2:30 am.

Now can see why Happy I didn't have a gain. I tried to be good with food but

did have the Drinks! :tropical-drink: :evilsmile:

Yes, a free cruise would be nice. I haven't experienced that luxury yet.

Good news on the 1lb loss Diana!

Belle, Pacific NW is fantastic. I've only done it once and for a short cruise, but it was beautiful. I still remember slowly sailing through the San Juan Islands watching little orcas swim along side! That was amazing. Don't forget afternoon tea at the Empress if you stop at Victoria. :)

Have a good weekend guys.

Yes a free cruise is nice..if you don't count the money you spent to get it and the money you will

spend while on the cruise!:D:eek:

No really I'm happy, this way can take my daughter and I'm not paying the high price their

charging for this cruise. Only have this cruise twice on Princess this year. Why it's been

full for months. Think I got the last room.

Yes Mike I've done the Empress. Did you know they took down all the ivy down from

the front. Saw it when did Alaska this year. I missed it. So plain now.

Diana I didn't gain for weigh-in but think up a little today. The scale couldn't decide.

Alright where are the rest of our weigh-in group. We miss you when you don't come in.

Everyone have a Good Weekend!

HI all!

Belle ~ nice little poem. Glad you had such a good time with your friends & didn't gain anything.

I was down 0.4 lbs so better than nothing. Most of us had little losses but better than gains.

Have a nice weekend.

~ Jo ~ :)

Good Afternoon everyone. Having a good weekend? Eating wisely? Drinking water? I'm trying!

Why sometimes we're so strong!:) Other times so weak!:(

Jo glad you had a loss. Your right anything better than a gain!

Depends on how you mean "good"...

I still can't get my eating under control and am stuck 20-25lbs over where I used to be. [emoji53]

But, since it's my sons last week before heading off to year 2 of college, we're getting everything tuned up (scooter and bicycle). I took his for a test ride and it was epiphanic - how have I been this oblivious to the thing I enjoy the most?

So, tuned up mine, new cleats on the shoes (they were due lol), had to rebuild the pump too, but am looking forward to saddling up for my first ride in over a year tomorrow morning.

Maybe, just maybe I'll start getting somewhere...

2c33e20c490264c4c1b3690355bbedc7.jpg83f61c5cf2e94b20d429a0bdcbc54dca.jpgc3b47b8a316ec6a10d97b4d384b549c6.jpg

Hey guys. Doing ok here, although under the weather a bit. Hopefully a minor thing.

Didn’t know that about the Empress Belle. It’s been a while for me though.

I hope rediscovering a passion helps you out shootr.

Good loss Jo!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Jo, glad the scale is going in the right direction for you.

I agree Belle, some days easy to eat right, others are epic fails.

Shootr, glad you are fixing your bike. I remember in the past you would report to us long bike rides you took and posted nice pictures. That's great you're taking your bike out, will be good. Hang in there about the weight. The bike rides will defintely help.

Mike, hope you're feeling better.

Enjoy the weekend. Diana

I'm here :) (waves). It's been crazy busy here and I haven't had much time to pop in.

On Friday I was down 1# from last Thursday. Managed pretty good eating and kept exercise up while visiting my dad and sister.

C returned safely from Guatemala:cool: they had a great trip. In addition to the sports clinics they gave to several local communities, they also had food distribution where they provided over 80 families with 6 months of food:halo: He grew another few inches and is quickly catching up to Dad in height.

We got through a lot of boxes at my Dad's. Several items to consignment, a few items brought home for each of us, and a lot to trash/recycling. More than once Matthew 6:19-20 was brought to mind about not storing treasures on earth where "moths and vermin destroy"

K had her wisdom teeth out on Monday. She's handling it ok but has quite a bit of swelling - should be on normal food tomorrow. It's peach season here, and we canned 2 bushel yesterday.

This week has been harder to get the running done. It's been raining a lot and many areas are flooded. We have strength training tonight and a short run. We have 3 picnics scheduled for this weekend. I did pretty good with the one we went to Sunday night - hopefully will power lasts for the next ones too.

Have a great week all and I'll try to check in tomorrow on the new thread.

Last week was another 0 for me. This week we've been celebrating our 35th anniversary (for more than 1 day) so I don't think I have the nerve to weigh in tomorrow. Maybe next week.

Congratulations on 35th anniversary ... It is amazing ... we will be celebrating our 45th on Saturday .... who knew that time was going to go by so quickly.

Wish the pounds would go down as quickly as the years go by ... to all enjoy the week. Jan