Logging in to Azamara website!

Priya2

Is it me! I am a tech savvie individual, but I can’t log in to the website! It gives me a login option for ‘my cruise in 2018’, but my cruise is 6th January ‘19, so it won’t let me in. This seems crazy to me and this is from someone who has successfully negotiated the Celebrity Cruises website - no small feat!

So again I ask, is it me?

Booked about 5 months ago and haven’t been able to log in. I can go into the Cruise Planner using my reservation number but that is all I can access. I have called a couple of times and am told they are working on it, slowly so it seems.

Is it me! I am a tech savvie individual, but I can’t log in to the website! It gives me a login option for ‘my cruise in 2018’, but my cruise is 6th January ‘19, so it won’t let me in. This seems crazy to me and this is from someone who has successfully negotiated the Celebrity Cruises website - no small feat!

So again I ask, is it me?

Which part of the website are you trying to log into - My Azamara or your Voyage Planner from the bottom menu or through the log-in button at the top of the Azamara page?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I have be trying to login to ‘My Azamara’. I didn’t notice there was a separate ‘voyage’ area to login to. Why are cruise company website so badly designed. You would think they could afford to use a good website designer 🙄 Even when we can get into them, they are often not very intuitive. Maybe eventually we will be able to get there Jelayne. Good to know that ‘they are working on it’. Of course when other companies need to work on a problem like this on their websites, the problem is sorted with in hours!

Do you now have to change your log in by using your e mail address rather than user name?

Only asking, as you have to do that on Celebrity, since the log in details were algamated with RCCL.

First couple of times I tried was before the change to email addresses. So I have tried both the old user name & the mail neither the work. The only things I can do require spending OBC or $ 😂

First couple of times I tried was before the change to email addresses. So I have tried both the old user name & the mail neither the work. The only things I can do require spending OBC or $ [emoji23]

Have you tried ‘on-line check-in’? That takes you to some of the same information as the Azamara log-in. Once you’re in that you’ll see ‘My Azamara’ in very small print at the top. That takes you to another log-in page that should already have your username, so you just have to enter your password.

Alternatively I’d suggest clicking on the ‘forgot username’ and ‘forgot password’ boxes on the above page or on the page you get when you click on ‘My Azamara Log-in’ on the bottom menu of Azamara’s website.

Have you tried ‘on-line check-in’? That takes you to some of the same information as the Azamara log-in. Once you’re in that you’ll see ‘My Azamara’ in very small print at the top. That takes you to another log-in page that should already have your username, so you just have to enter your password.

Alternatively I’d suggest clicking on the ‘forgot username’ and ‘forgot password’ boxes on the above page or on the page you get when you click on ‘My Azamara Log-in’ on the bottom menu of Azamara’s website.

Thanks for trying to help. I got to on-line check-in, found My Azamara clicked on that and it took me to the main log-in screen, no username there. Tried both the old Celebrity user name and the new Celebrity user name (email) neither worked. Get a message that there is no account.

Back to step 1 try and set up an account fill in info and get message:

System error try again later. So I guess the LCV rep was right and there is a problem and they are working on it; 5 months now and apparently still being worked on.:rolleyes:.

Sounds like it’s time to email LCV again, after 5 months of it not working for you. You could also try Azamara Customer Relations at AzamaraGuestRelations@Azamara.com

Or you could use the query page which allows you to select ‘Website question’. Here’s a link to the page https://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/email-us

(Note that at the top of the page it does say that they are doing website maintenance today - maybe they’ll fix your log-in!)

Might even be worth trying all 3 ways to contact them - belt & braces approach!