Itinerary Release

Tothesunset

I noticed today that the itineraries for the classic ships for the period Oct 2019 to Mar 2020 have appeared on the SS website today. So that's the morning taken up with trying to find an interesting cruise.:)

Thanks TTS,

Coincidentally, Ritz Yacht Club have also gone live today.

I've downloaded the brochure - thanks for the heads-up. I'm not seeing any prices, though, and I think I'm right in saying that it is not all-inclusive in the way that SS is. The ship looks fantastic.

I noticed today that the itineraries for the classic ships for the period Oct 2019 to Mar 2020 have appeared on the SS website today. So that's the morning taken up with trying to find an interesting cruise.:)

Ah! I've been waiting! Thank you!

I received an email this morning saying the website is now live.

I pre- registered as a Ritz Reward member.

It might take a little while to receive your updated email inviting you to review prices and availability.

I can now view, but it is invite only to pre registered for the next few weeks.

Hi JoanandJoe,

Yes Ritz Yacht Club are new. They are part of Ritz Carlton. You will be able to view their website in a few weeks when they are on release to the non Ritz/ Marriott etc Rewards General public.

You can probably view brochures online now, but no prices or booking unless subscribed.

Looks like I'll be trying the stretched Spirit in 2020. I had a particular journey in mind, as I'll need to get from South Asia to Greece, and there it was! Of course, I could fly, but it will be so much better to take 3 1/2 weeks to cruise it instead :-)

I noticed today that the itineraries for the classic ships for the period Oct 2019 to Mar 2020 have appeared on the SS website today.:)
Doesn't look like they've released any of the Whisper 2020 voyages yet, most likely due to continued efforts to sell as many full World Cruise suites as possible.

It is nice to see the Muse schedule extended through Jun 11, 2020 though!

• 3 months later...
Hi JoanandJoe,

Yes Ritz Yacht Club are new. They are part of Ritz Carlton. You will be able to view their website in a few weeks when they are on release to the non Ritz/ Marriott etc Rewards General public.

You can probably view brochures online now, but no prices or booking unless subscribed.

Just booked 2 B2B’s. Looking forward to it.