Where are Your Pool Towels?????

teacherman

Is the checkout system tied to the individual card, or the stateroom? If my wife checked out two towels with her card, and I returned with them with mine would it see them as not returned?

We've never had an issue, but curious.

Dan

Precisely why we only salemon Celebrity. I can take two or 22 towels. We do get two beach towels in our cabin. Think there might be a charge if they go missing but have never experienced this

This whole thing is ridiculous. Does RCL actually think that passengers would steal the cheap, thin pool towels? I am sure that it is more a money grab! We should protest by bringing our own towels.

I don't think the cruise line thinks people will steal them. However, I do think more people would leave them ashore if there was not a $25 charge.

This whole thing is ridiculous. Does RCL actually think that passengers would steal the cheap, thin pool towels? I am sure that it is more a money grab! We should protest by bringing our own towels.

Nope, passengers leave hundreds of towels on the Islands. Have seen them. That's the issue. 20 years ago Royal used a better towel, can understand why don't now... 30yrs sailing on Royal, currently do 6-8 cruises a yr and being charged has never happened to me. Not saying doesn't just that it's not too common..