Johnny Rockets on Anthem for breakfast???

KKB

I have gotten conflicting reports.

Online it only lists it as L & D (for fee) with NO mention for breakfast (for free).

But people have said it IS open for breakfast.

Can anyone personally confirm?

Thanks!

I have gotten conflicting reports.

Online it only lists it as L & D (for fee) with NO mention for breakfast (for free).

But people have said it IS open for breakfast.

Can anyone personally confirm?

Thanks!

Hi KKB :)

1) On Anthem, Johnny Rockets does not serve breakfast.

2) The Johnny Rockets menu on Anthem is à la carte, which I'll drop below for you.

3) Johnny Rockets hours are 11:30am to 9:30pm.

76de8fcd-ce49-4f38-a075-26e4fac91b1f-original.jpg?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

:)

• Like 1

THANK YOU for the clarification!

Not expensive, but with 5 of us could add up quick.

On most ships there is a burger place right by the outdoor pool. But with the unique origination port of the Anthem, I am wondering--is there a still a grill near the pool?

On most ships there is a burger place right by the outdoor pool. But with the unique origination port of the Anthem, I am wondering--is there a still a grill near the pool?

I can't think of any RCI ship that has a burger place or grill right next to the pool. Well, JR's is on the same deck and near the pool on Anthem, but not right by it. Carnival has Guy's near their pools. The Windjammer is on the same deck as the outdoor pool and nearby.

I have gotten conflicting reports. Online it only lists it as L & D (for fee) with NO mention for breakfast (for free). But people have said it IS open for breakfast. Can anyone personally confirm? Thanks!

No Johnny Rockets

Breakfast Options

Cafe Promenade (early)

Windjammer

The Grande

Cafe Two79

Solarium Bistro

Coastal Kitchen (if you’re lucky)

Carnival has Guy's burgers near some of their pools.

Solarium Bistro tends to open late - like 9 or 10 AM but had much smaller attendance than the Windjammer. Less variety but if you just want some pastries, coldcuts, cereal, waffles, eggs it is a good place to get away from the crowds. As others have said, Johnny Rockets is NOT open for breakfast on Anthem, and they charge by the item for lunch and dinner.

On the al a carte menu, they had prices for milk shakes. Are they included in the deluxe drink package on anthem??

It seems on harmony you can just go and get a free shake to go

Yes, shakes are included in the beverage package, but (supposedly) only if you also purchase food.

Solarium Bistro tends to open late - like 9 or 10 AM but had much smaller attendance than the Windjammer. Less variety but if you just want some pastries, coldcuts, cereal, waffles, eggs it is a good place to get away from the crowds. As others have said, Johnny Rockets is NOT open for breakfast on Anthem, and they charge by the item for lunch and dinner.

Solarium Bistro is great - it was our go to place for breakfast. Had everything we wanted, hams and cheeses, bread rolls, freshly made toast, scrambled eggs, bacon, sausages, pancakes etc etc. very quite at beginning of cruise but got more popular as people discovered it. JR is definitely not open for breakfast on Anthem