Tips for Cruising with Teens on Harmony of the Seas

Join your roll call. On some of our roll calls other parents are in the same situation and arrange for the kids to exchange social media information. The kids become friends before the cruise starts.

If you don’t want to go that route then make sure she goes to the teen meet up the first night at around 8:00, that’s when all the kids are new and start to form groups. On the last several cruises our daughter has made so many friends that the only time we saw her was at dinner.

Here’s the link to the Harmony roll calls,

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1008

Will be cruising on Harmony in October with 2 teens (13 & 16) my 16 year old daughter in particular is wanting to meet other teens to hang out with for the week. Any tips on teen club or teen meet/greets? Thank you!

Michele

Which sailing are you on? Also cruising on Harmony in October with a 16 yo daughter (Oct 13th sailing). My kiddo is wanting to meet some other teens to hang out with as well, and she's never cruised before. Happy to exchange info if we're on the same cruise! :)

We are sailing October 6th - bummer!

Which sailing are you on? Also cruising on Harmony in October with a 16 yo daughter (Oct 13th sailing). My kiddo is wanting to meet some other teens to hang out with as well, and she's never cruised before. Happy to exchange info if we're on the same cruise! :)