Set Sail Pass

zanydoc

Ruh-Ro, Shaggy-2 opposite replies! :D

Leisuretraveler does not believe in printing set sail passes or luggage tags. He likes to just show up at the pier and have it done there.

If you are sailing one of the ships with individual set sail passes, you have the ability to print one for each passenger.

Leisuretraveler does not believe in printing set sail passes or luggage tags. He likes to just show up at the pier and have it done there.

If you are sailing one of the ships with individual set sail passes, you have the ability to print one for each passenger.

They are also needed to board the ship on some ships where you receive your room key on your stateroom door.

They are also needed to board the ship on some ships.

Yes, they are, but if you don't have your set sail pass, they send you to a different line to have them printed for your entire party. Waste of time in my opinion, we have sailed Anthem multiple times and have been able to check in outside the terminal and walk right on the ship.

Leisuretraveler can say it doesn't slow down his party at all, I will wave to them in line as I take my stamped set sail pass and board immediately.

SOME ships require you print one for each person.

That is your boarding pass and your Sea Pass until the rooms open. Your actual Sea Pass cards will be in your room.

Not all ships do this. Some still print one pass for the booking and you get your Sea Pass at checkin.

Thanks, CC peeps!

You're welcome. Seeing your other posts, you are sailing Harmony, which does have individual set sail passes for each person. Since your sailing is extremely soon, you will lose access to be able to print those set sail passes around 3 days prior to your cruise, so print them as soon as you can or else you won't be able to print at all!:)

You're welcome. Seeing your other posts, you are sailing Harmony, which does have individual set sail passes for each person. Since your sailing is extremely soon, you will lose access to be able to print those set sail passes around 3 days prior to your cruise, so print them as soon as you can or else you won't be able to print at all!:)

Just did it! I usually do this way in advance, but I’m definitely slacking this time...:)

Oddly, the message that popped up after I printed my passes for each passenger (it printed one for each...they are all loaded one after the other), it said one roomkey would be available outside your stateroom and the others would be inside...what does this mean? Do they tape aroom entry key outside my door?

As mentioned, your Seapass cards will be in a sealed envelope just outside your cabin - there's a slot that holds it.

What's to prevent someone else from mistakenly taking your keys and entering your stateroom? We've always gotten our seapass cards at check in. Next month we will be on Anthem and going thru this process. I don't feel warm and fuzzy.

What's to prevent someone else from mistakenly taking your keys and entering your stateroom? We've always gotten our seapass cards at check in. Next month we will be on Anthem and going thru this process. I don't feel warm and fuzzy.

Nothing. Cameras in the corridor record everything however.

So what if somebody did go into your cabin. If they used the card that is left outside your cabin then I assume you had not been in your cabin yet. There would be nothing to steal. Maybe make a little mess. Maybe they had started to unpack. I think if someone did go into your cabin it would be by mistake. The person would probably be quite embarrassed. Would probably be something to laugh at after the initial shock of having someone in your cabin