Carnival Elation .. move my room midship?

blondie151o

Hello, I have rooms booked on the Elation. Ocean view U181 & U185 on the back of the boat. Is it a pain to call & move more midship? I see some rooms available around U66 & U64 (even though that looks more forward to me). Or U148 & U152 but not so close to the stairs/ elevator. We have early saver rate if that makes a difference.

My sister & mom are sailing so I'm just worried they could get sea sick. This will be my 3rd cruise. Any advice? I've stayed midship on upper deck before and on the back on main deck before.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Both locations are about equal as regards to fore or aft location, but if it was me, I would stay with what you have. The reason is that both are close to stairs/elevators, but U64 & 66 will have people getting off the elevators going both ways, whereas the aft cabins only have them going one way. Might be more noisy and crowded forward. EM

Both locations are about equal as regards to fore or aft location, but if it was me, I would stay with what you have. The reason is that both are close to stairs/elevators, but U64 & 66 will have people getting off the elevators going both ways, whereas the aft cabins only have them going one way. Might be more noisy and crowded forward. EM

Thanks for that ..: didn't think of that going both ways. Good point!

Definitely stick with what you have

I am extremely susceptible to motion sickness (Meclizine junky here!) and we love the Fantasy class. We usually get OV rooms more aft than forward - the felt motion seems less there even though they are pretty much equidistant from true mid ship.

And we've sailed the Elation out of Jax - the ride is pretty smooth to begin with

Definitely stick with what you have

I am extremely susceptible to motion sickness (Meclizine junky here!) and we love the Fantasy class. We usually get OV rooms more aft than forward - the felt motion seems less there even though they are pretty much equidistant from true mid ship.

And we've sailed the Elation out of Jax - the ride is pretty smooth to begin with

Thank you for the info !