Nature Isle Explorers Tours

pauldevon

we are thinking of booking privately with nature isle explorers, has anyone toured with this company already? if yes, would you recommend them?

We've use them on our last cruise and went to the Ti Tou Gorge, trafalgar falls and champagne for the snorkeling.

Its was a blast, i highly recommend them

when are you cruising?

we are thinking of booking privately with nature isle explorers, has anyone toured with this company already? if yes, would you recommend them?

I definitely would recommend him. if you are looking to explore the island, then you should do it with him. We learnt a lot from Donaldson.

We've use them on our last cruise and went to the Ti Tou Gorge, trafalgar falls and champagne for the snorkeling.

Its was a blast, i highly recommend them

when are you cruising?

We are cruising on 28th on the Serenade.

we are actually planning to do the Dominica most captivating tour which includes the 45 minute Middle Ham falls hike.

anyone knows if the hike is strenuous ?

count me as another vote.

I highly recommend Donaldson/nature isle explorers

We used them our Victory Cruise and book through their website.

Donaldson did a fantastic job explain a lot to us and even swam with us in inside the gorge.

So look no further.

book with them is a must do

we are actually planning to do the Dominica most captivating tour which includes the 45 minute Middle Ham falls hike.

We have this booked for the December 11 Serenade cruise...please let us know how it is! We are excited for our first visit.

Sue

We have this booked for the December 11 Serenade cruise...please let us know how it is! We are excited for our first visit.

Sue

Same here, its our first visit..

we have always been wanting to visit the Caribbean Islands especially Dominica,

glad to hear you have book this tour as well

I will tell you all about it when we return.

The middleham falls hike is not strenuous, all you need is a good pair of hiking shoe,

we encountered some slippery rocks near the end but donaldson was here readily to help us through,

we also went to champagne for the snorkeling and some other stops..

nature isle explorers made dominica the highlights of our cruise,

I too highly recommend them.

The middleham falls hike is not strenuous, all you need is a good pair of hiking shoe,

we encountered some slippery rocks near the end but donaldson was here readily to help us through,

we also went to champagne for the snorkeling and some other stops..

nature isle explorers made dominica the highlights of our cruise,

I too highly recommend them.

Thanks for sharing,

we are looking forward to it

paul

you will enjoy it, we had a fantastic time in Dominica with nature isle explorers,

they will take good care of you.. I highly recommend them,

We have saw some good reviews about Donaldson, and have book tours with them .

We are looking forward to Dominica.

we are not doing the middleham falls hike, but we are sure doing snorkeling.

hi everyone, i just returned for 11 nights on millennium...and i wanted to tell you about an awesome excursion we took through Donaldson at Nature Isle Explorers, in Dominica....excellent young man to deal with, prompt service, easy to understand and dependable. He does small groups (we were only 4) and will switch things around to accommodate you....we did titou gorge, sulfur spa (screw spa) and champaign reef snorkelling ( for only $45.00 each)....highly recommend this company.

Edited by terribaz

Thanks Terribaz, I guess we'll have to get our water shoes as well,

We just returned from our 10 nights on the princess...we had wonderful excursion we book in Dominica with Nature Isle Explorers,....Donaldson was very informative easy to understand and dependable..we did titou gorge, Trafalgar Falls and champaign reef snorkeling for only $45.00.

Donaldson is the man

I highly recommend this company.

Hello everyone, we are booking tours with Nature Isle Explorers, but cant decide between the Dominica most captivating tour or the Dominica Jewel tour,

,. The Dominica most captivating includes the middleham falls, ti tou gorge and trafalgar falls hot springs, where as the Dominica Jewel includes ti tou gorge, trafalgar falls and snorkeling and champagne.

both sounds wonderful.

any recommendation for either?

Hello everyone, we are booking tours with Nature Isle Explorers, but cant decide between the Dominica most captivating tour or the Dominica Jewel tour,

,. The Dominica most captivating includes the middleham falls, ti tou gorge and trafalgar falls hot springs, where as the Dominica Jewel includes ti tou gorge, trafalgar falls and snorkeling and champagne.

both sounds wonderful.

any recommendation for either?

Both sounds good,

we did the Dominica most captivating with the middle ham falls hike, its 45 mins one way. If you are looking for hiking then you should do the most captivating, but if you are looking for snorkeling, you should do the Dominica jewel.

Sue

Hey subtchr, we are back and enjoyed our stop in Dominica with Donaldson, the middle ham falls was a 45 min hike, it was not so challenging but there are some rocks near the end but donaldson was here to help us through.

we had a blast in dominica and climax with the mineral bath and the end.

next time i think we will do the jewel tour with snorkeling.

Booking with nature isle explorers is a must

We just got back last night, we had a blast on the cruise and a great time with Donaldson!

A little confusion at the start, because we ended up at the commercial dock, not the downtown Roseau one, so Donaldson was not allowed to come into the gate where all the ship tours were meeting. It took a phone call and some coordination before we found him, but once we were on the way it was great!

The Middleham Falls hike may not be "too challenging" to some, but it really is long, hilly, and at times narrow and rocky. We were VERY glad we did it, but make sure you are up for it before you head out! There were people on a ship's excursion that were coming in as we were coming out, and I heard several of them complaining about how strenuous it was.

Overall it was a wonderful day with Donaldson, one of the highlights of the cruise. I will post some photos when I get them uploaded.

Sue