ATUONA and TAHUATA

Hello all,

I will be cruising a B2B in Oct-Nov and will have the chance to spend from noon to 6pm on each cruise in Atuona.

I am trying to organize

1) a boat tour to Tahuata. Does anyone can share great tour operator? I read on Lonely Planet that Mofitu Transport was offering such services but I can not find an email address for Mofitu transport. Can anyone share their email address? Can anyone share any other companies?

2) I would like to hire someone that would drive us around Hiva Oa on our 2nd stop in Atuona. Can anyone share driver emails?

3) I read about a wonderful Patrick (on Tripadvisor) who helped a lady with some type of illness (as he was driving/guiding her around the island). Does anyone know his email address?

Thank your for your help.

The Canadians!:cool:

Hello Canadians. Don't have your answer, but I speak for most if not all Americans, that we are horrified by the way our POTUS behaved, and your PM and wonderful people were mistreated and dissed. We love you as friends and allies and appreciate all you have done with us and for us. Hope that you get your answer and your cruise is delightful.

The Americans

Hello Canadians. Don't have your answer, but I speak for most if not all Americans, that we are horrified by the way our POTUS behaved, and your PM and wonderful people were mistreated and dissed. We love you as friends and allies and appreciate all you have done with us and for us. Hope that you get your answer and your cruise is delightful.

The Americans

Thank you so much Petoonya! It is such a sweet post. You are making my day. Well, it is water under the bridge as tomorrow President Trump will piss off someone else. We, all Canadians, know how much our neighbours from the South appreciate our politeness (Sorry!), our friendliness and us as kind human beings. Things will get resolved. It has to. We all want to live in a peaceful world and there is nothing better than friends in this world (even better than family).

I have a funny story. Years ago, I was in Disneyland with our grand children. To kill time before the "Show of Lights", we played "I spy with my little eye". After a while, a lady and her daughter asked if they could play. I was happy they were joining us. A bit later, she asked me to guess where she was from. I guessed and received hints and finally found they were from Napa Valley. Then it was her turn to find out where I was from. As I have an accent (I am French Canadian from Quebec), she guessed SEVERAL countries in Europe. Finally, after this hint "My country is your best friend and best neighbour of USA", she replied "Oh, Mexico!" The game ended abruptly!:o Her husband apologized and said it was because there were a lot of Mexican working in the Napa Valley. I still tell this story 20 years later...

Thank you for your nice port!

Are you by any chance on the Maasdam??

Hello again,

I think I figured out your are boarding the Maasdam on Oct 28. I posted tons of info the last 2 days on the roll call. Talk to you on the roll call... Do you know how to view it? If not, let me know.

P.S. We were in Auckland in Jan 2018 and LOVED New Zealand. I feel in love with the sheep. We really enjoyed Paihia as well as we stayed there for 4 nights.

• 2 months later...
Hello again,

I think I figured out your are boarding the Maasdam on Oct 28. I posted tons of info the last 2 days on the roll call. Talk to you on the roll call... Do you know how to view it? If not, let me know.

P.S. We were in Auckland in Jan 2018 and LOVED New Zealand. I feel in love with the sheep. We really enjoyed Paihia as well as we stayed there for 4 nights.

We are on the Maasdam on Oct 28 and eventually to NewZealand on Nov. 26. I do not know what the roll call is. Can you explain? Will also be looking for drive around Hiva Ona.

We are on the Maasdam on Oct 28 and eventually to NewZealand on Nov. 26. I do not know what the roll call is. Can you explain? Will also be looking for drive around Hiva Ona.

CentralOntario,

I am so glad you found us on the MAasdam roll call. You will love CruuseCritic...