cruising mariner of the seas august 27th 2018, new to the ship. Advice/recomendation

Hi All

I have seen some amazing posts. I have been on RCCL in the past, but not on mariner of the seas, and always on a small ship. Have bought the beverage package and ultimate dining package. Would love advice on how to know if these go on sale. Also love advice on cruising mariner in general, things we should do, sign up for, etc. This is my husband and mines 2 year anniversary was well as my 49th Birthday cruise, want to make it special.

Thanks in advance.

Stay tuned for info on Mariner as she starts sailing next week after an extensive make over. Join the Roll Call thread for your sailing, someone there might announce items are on sale - otherwise keep checking the planner.

Hi All

I have seen some amazing posts. I have been on RCCL in the past, but not on mariner of the seas, and always on a small ship. Have bought the beverage package and ultimate dining package. Would love advice on how to know if these go on sale. Also love advice on cruising mariner in general, things we should do, sign up for, etc. This is my husband and mines 2 year anniversary was well as my 49th Birthday cruise, want to make it special.

Thanks in advance.

Beverage and dining package sales are not announced, you have to check your Cruise Planner periodically.

thank you both. when the planner says beverage package is from $50 is that including gratuity or is it then added after. I called royal but they keep giving me th run around. I paid $236 pp which RC states is at a discount of $50 plus $9 gratuity per night for 4 night cruise, do you know if this is correct. When I look on cruise planner, it just says from$50.

. I called royal but they keep giving me th run around. I paid $236 pp which RC states is at a discount of $50 plus $9 gratuity per night for 4 night cruise, do you know if this is correct. When I look on cruise planner, it just says from$50.

You can go through the booking process in the planner to see the price. Don’t worry about any discount- just try to figure if it’s worth it to you. Also, keep checking the planner, there might further drops.

On same sailing. Can't wait. The changes look amazing.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

I agree changes look amazing. This is my first time on this ship and my husbands first cruise. Cant wait for him to experience it. I love cruising.

You can go through the booking process in the planner to see the price. Don’t worry about any discount- just try to figure if it’s worth it to you. Also, keep checking the planner, there might further drops.

thank you. it definitely is worth it for us, was just trying to figure out if when I look at planner I paid the 50 or 59 cost so that if I paid 59 and see 50 to cancel and rebook. RCI told me 50 plus 9 for gratuity but could not tell me if it was 50 or 59 when booking. Seemed confusing to me.